Marks & Spencer Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 31 Aug 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Manchester, England) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview split into three parts, the first part was to head out on to the shop floor and put together three full outfits and then talk about them. Second part was a floor walk talking about various displays, the third part was an actually one to one interview about me adn my experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marks & Spencer

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Edinburgh, Scotland) in January 2016.

Interview

Online application goes through to head office first. Walk around floor followed by styling activity to dress 2 mannequins in the clothes provided. Very few questions asked about me or my experience, mostly role based. The interviewer had not seen my CV before my interview so be sure to take on with you.

Interview Questions

• Describe the visual merchandising techniques used in this brand section of the store.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.