Marks & Spencer Warehouse Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 4 Sep 2017

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Donaghadee, Northern Ireland

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Donaghadee, Northern Ireland) in August 2017.

Interview

First was an online test the usual most agree least agree type. After that was on line questions giving multi choice answers. If you pass those you get to pick an interview slot, then came face to face interview at store this lasted 2hrs 39 mins. First was a tour of store then a first interview followed by role play then second face to face interview. I was then told I had passed the process but as position I applied for had only one position and it had been filled. So they fill the post but continue to interview, tip choose first available date and time for interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marks & Spencer

Anonymous Employee in Bromley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Bromley, England) in November 2016.

Interview

Very basic, not many questions, just document check.

Interview Questions

• Online questions about customer care   1 Answer

Warehouse Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and there were two tests online. One for my behaviour /personality and one as a situational test. I found out after completing the online tests that I had been succesful and I was asked (in the same day) to pick an interview time slot to attend. When I arrived in store for my interview, I was lead upstairs to wait for the manager and another member of staff to interview me. The first part of the interview is the roleplay. They give you 5 -10 minutes to prepare by reading over the booklet they provide you with. (You are allowed to take notes and keep them). I was asked in the roleplay for ingredients that are similar to butternut squash and I also asked what to recommend the "customer" for a vegetarian dinner party. After which, the member of staff pretending to be the customer will give you some feedback. If you are succesful with the roleplay, the manager will come in and ask you general questions about yourself and the company. Nothing too difficult! This part of the interview was more relaxed. Afterwards, if succesful, the manager will show you where you will be working and *may* introduce you to your fellow colleagues. The manager phoned me back within a few hours of leaving the interview to tell me that I had been succesful!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?, What do you know about Marks & Spencer?, Do you know about any of our core values?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.