Mars Interview Questions

Updated 1 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Mars

HardAverageEasy
Found 683 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Mars (London, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

Very good interview process, concise and organised. Friendly team which allowed for minimal pressure when answering questions. Interview was conducted in small groups of 6 to make it easier to control and show strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for mars?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ireland
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mars (Ireland)

Interview

i applied In January and got Digital intervied first. i remembered that they ask me Many questions including, why mars, what is your applied job, what Do you expected In mars and so on....

Interview Questions
Mars
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Arab Emirates
Application

I interviewed at Mars (United Arab Emirates)

Interview

The process was smooth and the interviewers were very much people oriented. Pros: There is personal feedback given at the end for everyone PS: Time management is very crucial during a few situational questions and you can literally mess it up if you don't manage it perfectly. Apart from that the other questions are more personal oriented and keep in mind what you are answering as that is what steers the further discussion. Goodluck to anyone trying for this position.

Interview Questions
Mars
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Mars (United States)

Interview

Super welcoming, felt easy the whole time, interviewer provided additional info on how to succeed further on in the interview process, interviewer called promptly at the time designated in the email

Interview Questions
Mars
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgium
Application

I interviewed at Mars (Belgium)

Interview

The interview is a 3 step process. First with HR, then with the hiring manager, and ending it with a small task or an interview with other colleagues. The first interview is just to see your personality and then the second interview is about the job qualifications.

Interview Questions
Mars
Anonymous Employee in Belgium
Application

I interviewed at Mars (Belgium)

Interview

Eerst een CV en motivatiebrief screening. Als je wordt toegelaten mag je naar de volgende rondes. Twee rondes, waarvan één met een role play en de andere een business case. Je weet al redelijk snel of je bent toegelaten of niet.

Interview Questions
Mars
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Mars (United Kingdom)

Interview

Focused, swift and efficient. Fair but hard work and a good level of feedback at the end. It felt like a two way process - although it clearly was their call when I didn’t get the role!

Interview Questions
Mars
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mars (New York, NY)

Interview

First an initial intro call with HR and then Design Test work with an In-Person Interview in the office. I was called into the office for an in person interview where i was to bring a presentation with analysis of two of their brands, along with 3 ideas for each brand. ALOT of work and I spent alot of time on it. After the in person interview I was never contacted by neither the people i interviewed, nor the HR people. I found this highly unprofessional, even if the answer was no thank you, it is courteous to write to the applicant and let them know, Especially after so much work was done for them (they wanted the files and everything). I have no problem doing a "design test", its become a common practice in the design world, but I didn't appreciate the lack of response after I put so much effort in.

Interview Questions
Mars
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mars (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2021

Interview

Four runs of interviews with recruiter, hiring manager, another hiring manager, and the final interview panel. The whole process took 6+ wks. And each interview can be one or two wks apart. Everything was virtual due to pandemic. Most questions are behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions are more behavioral and situation questions: 1) have you had to make decision based on little info? 2) impossible tasks done by co workers 3) example of being creative 4) deal with conflicts, difficult person or disagreement, 5) are you a proactive person 6) why you want to join this company 7) how do you perceive ambiguity 8) describe an idol 9) things that you give up but regret 10) how did you build up your strategic skills 11) how you quickly adjust a new situation ..... and many more
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spain
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mars (Spain) in Feb 2021

Interview

stages - 1 online assessment of 12 questions, in each one of them you will have 4 possible answers and you need to choose the most and the least you will do. - 1 digital interview - Assessment

Interview Questions
  • I only did the digital process therefore one of the question they asked me was about: They expose you to a situation for example you are working in a project and you have observed a reduction in quality and punctuality. What would you do? Four possible answers to choose.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Mars (United States)

Interview

3 Phases, usually HR first then a group of leaders in your department. Not much technical questions but more so with how you deal with different staffs. Overall it is not too hard and a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • How to manage people with more experience than yourself in the field when there's disagreement
Viewing 1 - 10 of 683 Interviews