Marsh Broker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh Broker Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marsh (Norwich, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Friendly , relaxed , professional, conducted by two people each with their own role and questions . Lasted approx 45 minutes with details of the roles, benefits , asked questions about previous roles, experience and reason for leaving current role .

Interview Questions

• Give an example when you used negotiating skills?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Broker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

All employees were friendly. There was a genuine interest in personal ambitions/abilities in terms of matching to a suitable role. The process was relatively quick with good communication throughout. The interviews weren't too intense, with good questions and conversation productive in allowing interviewee to express thoughts in a relaxed manner.

Interview Questions

• Describe one example of when you persuaded someone round to your way of thinking.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Norwich, England) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview took around an hour and the type of questions asked were expected. I had to give examples on what i had done previously to prove i have the skills for the job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example on how ive dealt with people at different levels and how i dealt with a difficult situation.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.