Marsh Certificate Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh Certificate Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh

3.5

Certificate Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh in July 2016.

Interview

Well. The recruiter on the phone said I was a good fit for the position due to the fact that I was a licensed insurance agent so I went in for an interview and applied. Got the interview and the position was not very interesting at all. Sounded like a prison with computers.

Went through interview and recruiter nor company ever called back. No correspondence was given and was very unprofessional. Not very pleased with the interview as they are very low paying and asking questions that were irrelevant to the positions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a tough time with a precious employer and how you reacted.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Certificate Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had an online video interview in which I had to record my responses to standard character and experience related questions.

Subsequently, I was asked to attend an in-person interview. The interview was conducted at the Austin location

Interview Questions

• How did you contribute to a team in which you were not the leader:   Answer Question

Certificate Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

Applied for another position and received an opportunity to purse this one instead. Started with a phone interview, followed by an in person interview. Met with the manager and supervisor. Very professional interview that took about 30 mins. Common questions. No surprises. No offer at the end of the interview. Waited weeks for a response. Overall, seemed like a great place to work and great people to work with.

Interview Questions

• How would did you handle a situation with a difficult employee?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.