Marsh Client Advisor Interview Questions

Updated 11 Feb 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Marsh

3.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 7 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Norwich, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

After submitting an online application I was promptly contacted to arrange a phone call. It lasted half an hour and aimed at getting to know my character, educational background and current employment activities. A face to face meeting was suggested at the end of the call and was quickly arranged. I approached the interview confidently after receiving a ‘good luck’ email from the Talent Acquisition Team a few hours before its start. I was cheerfully greeted at the reception desk and met by my two interviewers who were welcoming. The questions were well-structured, and the interviewers actively engaged with my answers. Overall the journey was efficient, coordinated and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • When have you had to work as a team?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Norwich, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

Interview with 2 members of staff in Norwich offices where I was asked a serious of questions relating to my skills and experience. I was invited to the Marsh office in Norwich where I had my interview on the Friday and was offered a position by the Monday.

Interview Questions
Marsh
Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Bristol, England, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

Informative, structured and welcoming. Both the hiring manager and office manager were extremely personable and made me feel at ease. As well as this, the HR team are also very helpful, friendly and professional.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

Met with a group of managers and answered some questions from each manager about my experience. Another day I met with another set of managers to answer some additional questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marsh (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2015

Interview

4-person panel interview. Interviewers were all very nice, relaxed, funny and explained that they understand this process can be unsettling. We had a great conversation, even though many of the formal interview questions contain several parts within one question and require the candidate to use critical thinking skills, along with professional background experience from which to draw.

Interview Questions
  • Talk to us about your negotiation process when working with clients and insurance carriers.
Anonymous Employee in [location]
Application

I applied online. The process took 12 months. I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

Several over the phone interviews/discussions with the recruiter and 2 in person interviews. One was in person the other was group.

Interview Questions
  • What is it about your experience that makes you a good fit for this position.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh in Jul 2011

Interview

Internal application. Recommended by my line manager. Two part interview - panel at first and then a one to one. Skill tests carried out in the panel interview. Technical Questions relating to unique covers available to clients - comment was made before questions where put to me that the correct answer was not necessarily what was being sought as the covers being queried where specialised - interiewers wanted to see how I would approach a query. I made it through the panel interview and was selected for 2nd round with one to one interview with section head. I felt this aspect of the interview process was repetitive. With a lot of the information previously advised during the general application and the panel interview being rehashed. In the one to one interview a query was raised as to why I wanted to leave the section I was in? Did I have issues with my colleagues in this section (naming some) - I felt that this question was unfair as my line manager had recommended me for consideration and an outsider of the firm would not have been in such a position. I found the internal interview process to be more difficult then a general interview - as I had to remind myself that I had to display my skills as if the interviewing team did not have experience of working with me.

Interview Questions
  • Why I wanted to leave the section I was in? Did I have issues with my colleagues in this section (naming some)

Popular Careers with Marsh Job Seekers