Marsh Client Representative Interview Questions

Updated 29 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Marsh

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 371 candidate interviews
Marsh
Application

I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

I applied through my university. The interview process was straightforward and I was asked pretty standard questions. They were very supportive in helping me find other opportunities when I did not get the opportunity

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work as an insurance broker
    Answer Question
Marsh
Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

Total of 4 interviews, first 3 went great. Last interview there were 2 people interviewing me and the one persons demeanor was a tad cold/ harsh - which is fine everyone has different personalities but I tried asking an open ended question just to have dialog and she looked at me like 😒. I have a bubbly and outgoing personality so I had a feeling she didn’t like that :/ The manager at the end basically said ‘look forward to the next time I get to talk to you’ which I took as a good sign since everything else went great. Was not given an offer but was told I was highly recommended for another position. GREAT! I emailed both the recruiter AND the hiring coordinator asking for specifics on what to apply for. Recruiter never bothered to reply, hiring coordinator seemed like she didn’t care anymore and gave passive emails. Suggestions; I know Marsh is a huge company but it takes 2 weeks to coordinate one zoom meeting. Then they do another, and another. Maybe streamline it a tad and also have employees with a tad more of an open mind when hiring. Also, if you tell someone clues they are probably getting hired or are ‘highly recommended’ for another position, see it thru or assist them in their pursuits and if they aren’t a fit- just be honest.

Interview Questions
  • What is one example of a situation where you had to give less than good news to a client and how did you do that?
Marsh
Application

I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

A thorough but friendly interview. I was pleased with how the whole process was very efficient and well organised. The recruitment team were very professional and helpful with answering queries.

Interview Questions
Marsh
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Turin) in Apr 2021

Interview

farai un colloquio con il manager dell'azienda e le risorse umane. il processo è durato 1 settimana farai dei test attitudinali e infine una video intervista in lingua inglese il giorno stesso sono stata ricontattata

Interview Questions
Marsh
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Austin, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

I was initially contacted by a Marsh recruiter for the initial phone interview. The recruiter did not call at the scheduled time, and I sent a couple of follow up emails after I have waited for 20 mins. Since then, I did not hear back from her.

Interview Questions
Marsh
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

Simple application and video interview process. Quick and to the point assessment day, could have done a grad Q&A to give more insight into the role and the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you brought together a team to achieve a common goal/objective.
  • Tell me about a time where there was a major change at work or school, how did you adjust and what was the outcome?
Marsh
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

3 interview rounds. First round very casual basic review of CV. Second round slightly more technical with a member of HR. Final round again more technical, asked to give examples to illustrate key requirements for the role.

Interview Questions
Marsh
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

The first step in the process was a group discussion with a basic topic and then they shortlisted 8 people out of 60 of us for the final interview process.

Interview Questions
Marsh
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Marsh (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Really enjoyed the interview process. The hiring team were really friendly and settled my nerves. During the assessment centre, we were asked to create a visual presentation, take part in a fun group task and complete a 1 to 1 interview. I’m excited about the opportunity to work with them in the future.

Interview Questions
Marsh
Application

I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

Pretty easy. 2 interviews. One was as a group, the other was individual. Standard questions about job experience. Interviewers were pretty nice and got to see the floor I would be working on. Pre covid.

Interview Questions
  • If we contacted a past supervisor/manager what would they say about you?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 371 Interviews