Marsh Commercial Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Marsh Commercial

2.7

Insurance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ringwood, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marsh Commercial (Ringwood, England) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was a little rushed, with very generic questions asked and not much interest in the answers. I answered the questions as best as possible, and 3 months later despite chasing a couple of times I haven't heard back from anyone. When I chased I was initially told the feedback was very positive, but I never heard from them again, despite the email saying I would have a response by the end of that working day. Disappointing as I thought they were quite a professional organisation to work for, hence my application.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview that asked why jelf and what your aspirations were then had to submit answers to questions they sent me then they got back on wheather you passed to go on to the assessment centre

Employee Benefits Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh Commercial (Bristol, England) in April 2018.

Interview

10 minute presentation, followed by competency interview. This was fairly relaxed and interviewers were very welcoming. Then had a 30 minute group exercise followed up with an individual exercise based on the group one.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have faced criticism and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh Commercial (Worcester, England).

Interview

CV received and acknowledged excellent with vast range of experience.
    Contacted by recruitment to arrange telephone Interview. Telephone interview took place at the arranged time and went really well and recruitment confirmed that I had a lot of experience having worked in various roles over many years. I was then Invited to a face to face Interview with 2 people in attendance.

Interview Questions

• Would you say your body language changes when you are on the telephone ???   2 Answers

Client Services Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marsh Commercial (Bristol, England) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online through a job board, and received a text message asking me to either call or e-mail them to arrange a telephone interview. After that, we organised a time and day to have the interview.

Search Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chipping Sodbury, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh Commercial (Chipping Sodbury, England) in August 2014.

Interview

Initial communication with the company was handled through my recruitment agency contacts. The job description was clear and enticing and I had plenty of available options for researching the organisation before meeting them.

A first interview was arranged where I had a good conversation with the line manager about the role and the employer expectations and objectives. I answered some competency based questions as well as exploring my technical know-how.

The second interview delved deeper into my particular area of expertise, and I was asked to prepare a proposal for how I would tackle a particular search based challenge the company was facing. I also met senior management during this meeting.

After being offered the role, I was invited to a professional networking event before starting my employment which helped me get to know my new line manager a lot better and helped me settle into my new role a lot faster.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of where you have managed conflicting demands and priorities?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.