Marsh Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Data Analyst

Marsh Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Went through multiple interviews with different managers. All asked pretty straight forward questions and wanted to get a feel if I would fit in with the company, and if the company would be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you think are important to have as a data analyst?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time you helped make your job more efficient.   Answer Question
  • Why this company?   Answer Question
  • What are your long term goals and how does becoming a data analyst fit in with them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

There was a phone interview after that they gave me a face-to-face interview. For the face-to-face interview, firstly they introduced about the job and themselves, then asked to introduce myself,. After that ask some questions about jobs.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Paris (France)) in July 2017.

Interview

Processus rapide de 10 jours. deux entretiens : un entretien technique et un entretien RH. Réponse dans une semaine et respect des délais donnés dans l'entretien.
    Entretien technique avec le manager du poste
    Entretien RH avec le responsible RH et les membres de l'équipe là ou le poste est ouvert

Interview Questions

• Comment vous faites pour gérer plusieurs tâches à la fois?   Answer Question
    • Seriez-vous à l'aise en manicuplant un code /le mettant à jour alors que vous ne l'avez pas écrit?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.