Marsh Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh

2.5

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Washington, DC (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

What a waste and lack of respect of my time and energy. I was contacted by Marsh and did a phone screen in March. I was told the interviewer was very busy and that they wouldn't have time to interview till May. In early May, interviews were set up, canceled and re-scheduled by Marsh twice - saying the interviewer was busy. Finally booked an interview and the morning of, they made contact 30 minutes before the interview asking to push it from 10a-11a. I agreed and was waiting in the lobby at 11am. Interviewer did not come to collect me till 11:25 and I was done and out of the building by 11:45. Interviewer had little interest in getting to know me and when I asked if they were considering many other candidates, I found out the position was being filled internally. If that was the case, then why waste my time and effort? So completely disrespectful.

Interview Questions

• There were really no questions asked, Interviewer just skimmed my resume and repeated my qualifications and skills back to me.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was very smooth, typical behavioral questions. The Talent Acquisition Consultant that works with MARSH, was great during the interview process.1.Hire vue interview. 2. If they like you met with your potential boss. 3. Interviewed with HR Business Partner, two senior personnel on the team .

Interview Questions

• 1.Talk to me about a time you had to work for boss with a difficult personality? How did you manage him?
      2. Tell me something that is not in your resume?
      3. Talk to me about a weakness?
      4. Why do you want to work for MARSH?
      5. Tell me something that you would not do in this job as an EA?
      6. What do you hate doing in the EA role?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in April 2015.

Interview

The process was conducted in a bad way, the HR seemed to be disorganized and the HR analyst lied to me many times. They also have never given me an answer about the result of the hiring process. I got extremely disappointed with Marsh, which was a company I used to admire.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for?
      Tell me about your experience.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marsh (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Telephonic interview by staffing consultancy
    Second round face to face by HR.
    They asked questions on my resume.
    And I didn't understand their reason for rejection, which they stated that I'm affirmative and confident.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.