Marsh Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Norwich, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Firstly there is an online questionnaire, then a video interview in which you record your answers. Then you attend an assessment centre where you complete a group task, an individual interview, a presentation and a written task

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you've made a mistake at work and how you rectified it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Graduate Interview

Interview

Basic CV and Cover Letter process followed by invitation to online interviews. Completed the interview over 2 months ago with no feedback. On screen recordings of questions to which you have 2/3 minutes to answer while your webcam films.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Easy application, simply attach CV. Further video interview and then online SHL testing. Assessment centre follows with group activity, presentation, interview and written assessment. Overall a good process that allows you to show your best strengths rather than wasting time writing a cover letter or answering questions.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (London, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Intense process! 6 stages and took a lot of work but was great fun! Knew I was doing well throughout the process. Final interview was a 12 hour day with a 2 hour math test, presentation, interview and culminated in drinks with the CEO.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.