Marsh Graduate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Recorded video interview. You had 30 seconds to prepare for their questions and it was all done online. The questions were very specific to the insurance industry and activities that marsh was involved in.

Interview Questions

• Describe a current event or something that has happened in the news recently and how it has or will affect the insurance industry?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Belfast, Northern Ireland) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online through workday. Was asked to do a video interview through hirevue. Then was asked to do two online assessments covering deductive and numerical reasoning. Didn’t hear back from Marsh for awhile until I got asked to attend an assessment day which included a group discussion with the other candidates, a write up, a presentation and an interview. Over all, great experience. The quality of the other candidates was inspiring.

Interview Questions

• Strengths based questions for the one on one interview.   1 Answer
    • What unique qualities would you bring to Marsh?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.