Marsh Graduate Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 17 Apr 2019

3.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very long interview process (started in October, finished in March). Started with a video interview following an online application. Lead to an in person interview at local office followed by a cased based interview 2 months later. Very difficult interview with case panel of Sr. VPs. Overall a very inense process that was worsened by the very long time frame.

Interview Questions

Marsh Response

13 Jul 2016 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

So sorry to hear that this process took so long. We are making changes to the future university recruitment program in Canada that will improve this next year.

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two steps: the first one was a video interview and the second one was an in-person case presentation in front of a panel. Overall, the interview process was very positive and Marsh was communicative throughout all of it. I am very happy with the process.

Interview Questions

• If you were to tell your friends about Marsh, what would you say?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Manchester, England) in February 2018.

Interview

The first 3 steps were mostly the same as with most graduate employers; online application, online tests, then the online video interview. After that came the assessment day with face-to-face interviews, all assessors were very friendly and we've had the chance to talk to ex-Grads and employees. The interviews were strength based, you should prepare for it and think about scenarios when you displayed skills that are relevant for the insurance industry. The group exercise was probably the most challenging one I've done in all assessment centres, but was industry based, therefore it was a good experience when being prepared. We also had to give an individual, 10 minute presentation with Q&A, the assessors here were also very friendly and asked fair, competency based questions.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

The HireVue interview, followed by a number of online tests. The assessment center was engaging, four rounds of activities, including a group discussion, written exercise, presentation and an interview. Overall everyone was very pleasant and friendly, so the process was very enjoyable.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.