Marsh Insurance Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Insurance Assistant

Marsh Insurance Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Insurance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marsh (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Overall my Interview and Hire experience has been great. I applied for the position via the Marsh careers website. I was called within a week to schedule a phone interview with someone from HR. A few days after that interview, I was asked to come in from an in person interview the next week. I heard from the HR department very shortly after my interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• The HR rep asked me questions about my job history, and explained the job role to me, and we discussed the skills required to be successful at the position. The in person interview was very similar. The interviewer discussed the job role, and what could be expected, and I was able to voice the skills I thought were appropriate. The interviewer also discussed where our team fit in the bigger picture of the company. It was a very refreshing interview process. I didn't have to answer any "tell me a time when" questions, it was an honest discussion about the role I wanted to fill, and how that relationship would work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Insurance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online via a job advertisement,
    Received an email a few days later asking me to complete an online video interview.
    A few days later, received a phone call to come in for a formal face to face interview, interview went well and received an offer a couple days later.
    Overall, length of process was approximately 2 weeks and was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.