Marsh Insurance Associate Interview Questions

Updated 26 Feb 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 372 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marsh

Marsh

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2018

Interview

The interview process consisted of a video interview followed by an in-person interview with Marsh's manager of Client Services. I had never done a video interview before. Prior to logging into the interface I felt extremely nervous. But the system allowed me to rehearse my answers to sample questions before I was required to do the actual video interview. The experience was rather enjoyable for me. I dressed semi professionally (sport coat with dress shirt and no tie). I sat on my desk at home with my library as the background. The process went quite smoothly as I answered each question the best way I could. There a few instances when I felt self conscious but was able to re-focus on the ultimate goal which was to sell my expertise as clearly and convincing as I was able. A few weeks later I received a call from Marsh's recruiter who said the hiring manager was impressed with my video presence and wanted me to come in for an person interview in the downtown Los Angeles office. My in-person interview with the hiring manager went great. It seemed that there was definitely a perfect personality wise with him. We built up a rapport that made the interview easy and free of awkward moments. He asked me about my work experience, behaviors, and career goals. I liked how he took to time to answer some of my questions regarding company culture, challenges of the position, and how performance was reviewed and recognized. I left the interview feeling pretty good. I was met with a warm friendliness and professionalism by the manager and the front receptionist. A few weeks later I received a call from the Marsh recruiter who offered me the position. I accepted and am so excited to begin a new chapter in my professional life with Marsh. I consider myself to be a highly motivated person and consider this opportunity to be my vocation. One that I will give 100% of my energies and efforts so that I and Marsh can be successful and achieve our goals.

Interview Questions
  • What are your professional goals?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marsh

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in Mar 2017

Interview

My interview process at Marsh went very well, I applied on their website and shortly after received an email to come in for an interview. I went into the NYC office where I met and interviewed with two people from the team. Everyone was extremely informative and explained the position and the company throughly to me. The process overall was very quick, shortly after my interview I received a phone call letting me know I received an offer for the position.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time where you were faced with a difficult task and how you overcame it.
Be the first to find this interview helpful