Marsh Insurance Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh Insurance Specialist Interview Questions

2.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Insurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marsh (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was relaxed and not intense. The interviewers were very mentoring and encouraging. I met with 3 people but individually which took away some of the nervousness.
Each interviewer explained in detail what the position was about and gave scenarios of the day to day experience.

Interview Questions

Marsh Response

25 Jan 2016 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on your accepted offer. I am happy to hear that your interview experience was reflective of the candidate experience we strive to deliver.

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Insurance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was with several client managers followed by a final interview with the supervisor/department manager. The client managers reviewed my resume and asked me several questions related to my career goals and the position I was applying for. They gave me a detailed description of the day to day operations and what I would be doing in my role.

Interview Questions

• They asked about career goals and why I am interested in the position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was quick and painless. I was scheduled to meet with 5 people from 9AM to 12PM with colleagues that ranged from associate level to Senior Vice President. The interviews themselves were very conversational and everyone I spoke with was outgoing and easy to speak with. Most of the interview was spent explaining the company and the role I would be in if hired. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

Marsh Response

5 Oct 2015 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on your accepted offer!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was simple but interesting, started with the contact about my resume from HR, then the interview through Hirevue followed by the two supervisors that did the initial interview, their chemistry and dynamic was great which allowed me to be relaxed and forget how nervous I was, prior to walking in. Then I met with the manager who was very pleasant and echoed the passion and the drive of her supervisors and the function of the department along with the expectations.

Interview Questions

• Why should they consider me for the position?
      What are my weaknesses? Among others.   1 Answer

Insurance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

I applied through Marsh website. I called the office to speak with the manager, and received a call back to come in for an interview. I went in the next day, and they told me someone from another office will be contacting me. I never received a call.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The first step was the online application, followed by a web interview I recorded from home, and ended with an in-person interview with the team. The in-person interview was about 2 hours long as I met with the team leaders individually for 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe how my skill set could be applied to the position and why having this skill set would make me qualified for the position.   1 Answer

Insurance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

I had applied to multiple roles through the Marsh job portal and was contacted by an HR representative who was extremely helpful and enthusiastic in getting me in front of multiple groups. In the following days, I met face to face with various contacts at Marsh. All of my interviews were one on one and every interviewer was unique and personable. The interview process was a great experience and everyone was extremely welcoming. I received a formal offer shortly after, and accepted. I'm extremely excited to begin my journey with Marsh!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where your attention to detail caught a mistake that could have had a negative impact?   Answer Question

Insurance Specialist Interview

Interview

I had an interview with two managers at the insurance specialist division at New York. The interview with them was very conversational. They tend to get drifted away to irrelevant topics from your interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. I was interviewed on the phone by the recruiter and then had two separate in-person interviews. The process took less than a week and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What fruit are you? One of the most useless questions asked.   Answer Question

31 Mar 2017 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

Welcome to Marsh!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview process was smooth. Met with three supervisors that were part of the team and then met with the head Project Manager who explained the company's objectives in detail.
    the PM explained the importance of the role I was applying for, and the type of candidate they were looking for. The PM was very focused on personalits than experience since the role involved lots of team effort tasks.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about insurance?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.