Marsh Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

Submitted application online, offered Hirevue interview with various behavioral questions and asked what you would tell friends about the company, had 3 minutes to answer questions, did not receive offer for in person interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview went pretty well. No general feedback and was unimpressed when one of their employees was cursing in front of me. If you want to impress students, it is no way to act unprofessional. A company should show professionalism when trying to recruit. I did not see that here as i thought I would.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward and simple. The first round consisted of easy, common behavioral questions with a senior vice president from one of the sectors. Then the second round consisted of 3 back to back, 30 minute interviews. Two interviews with senior vice presidents, and the third interview with an HR employee. Overall experience is that it was easy. Just know your resume, and be able to explain what you have done, and the outcomes.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them about a time I had to do something, and it didn't work out.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

It was not a fun process, but what process is? Was asked why I wanted to be in insurance, what drove me there, and why I would be a good candidate. There were a couple of rounds but again, not that hard overall.

Interview Questions

• All the sort of questions you would think they would ask   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2017.

Interview

They send an email regarding information you need to prepare for which is half the interview and the next half are standard behavioural questions. They will give examples of challenges to talk about so research them!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.