Marsh Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 14 Feb 2019

2.8

Sort:

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Heights, St. Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh (Richmond Heights, St. Louis, MO (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a 30 minute phone conversation with the hiring manager and then an online interview through HireVue. Was offered the job the following week. A very seamless process!

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Overall a good experience. Talent acquisition very responsive and helpful. All the interviewers were very friendly. I had one video recorded interview, one 30 minute phone call and I went to the office twice where I interviewed with 5 people separately for about 40 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time in your career where you made a mistake and what you did to fix it.   Answer Question

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Only one person interviewed me for about 30 mins. She introduced the position first then went through my resume. Basic behavior questions. But I found out I might not be the right person they were looking for while we talking.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

A recruiter reaches out to me. Was contacted for a phone screening, followed by two in-person interviews by account executives and senior management. Topics were mostly casual to gauge personality, along with behavioral, background, and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is the thing you like most about a consulting environment?   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Columbia, SC (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was simple and well organized. I found that Marsh & McLennan Companies was very easy to work with in regards to scheduling, interview day instructions, and overall communication.

Interview Questions

• The questions were conversational style. I cannot specify a question that was outside of the normal, at this time.   Answer Question

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marsh (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

4-person panel interview. Interviewers were all very nice, relaxed, funny and explained that they understand this process can be unsettling. We had a great conversation, even though many of the formal interview questions contain several parts within one question and require the candidate to use critical thinking skills, along with professional background experience from which to draw.

Interview Questions

• Talk to us about your negotiation process when working with clients and insurance carriers.   1 Answer

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

Met with a group of managers and answered some questions from each manager about my experience. Another day I met with another set of managers to answer some additional questions.

Negotiation

Their pay rate are below standards.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

I saw the job posting on Indeed, went to the company website and submitted my resume online. HR sent Email in a week to arrange a telephone interview.Questions are standard screening ones, salary expectation included. And It felt like they had a lot of candidates, so the whole process would take at least several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Introduce your background. Go through your resume. Describe your team work experience.   Answer Question

Insurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. I was interviewed on the phone by the recruiter and then had two separate in-person interviews. The process took less than a week and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What fruit are you? One of the most useless questions asked.   Answer Question

Marsh Response

31 Mar 2017 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

Welcome to Marsh!

Insurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

8 rounds of interviews over two weeks. The first 5 rounds were wth SVPs from each department, followed by a phone interview, followed by two interviews within a specific department.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.