Marsh Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 375 of over 375 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marsh

Anonymous Employee in Rome

Application

The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Rome)

Interview

Gli step sono molti. Dopo che l'agenzia mi ha contattata tramite linkedin, ho fatto un colloquio con loro. Passato questo ho fatto jl colloquio con l'hr di Marsh, a seguire due assessment online. Ho fatto poi il colloquio con l'office manager, dopo circa una settimana con il manager della sezione corporate e infine con l'amministratore delegato italia.

Interview Questions
  • perché marsh? parlami di te pregi e difetti cosa ti aspetti da questa esperienza
    Answer Question

Marsh

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

It was a virtual interview. There will be a set of recorded questions and you'll be given 2-3 mins to answer each question. You can redo your answer but only have 2 attempts. The questions are more into your personality, motivation, and leadership roles.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewed by hirevue -tell me about yourself -situation when you face difficulties and how you overcame it -leadership role -time when you failed -why Marsh?

Marsh

Application

I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

I applied through my university. The interview process was straightforward and I was asked pretty standard questions. They were very supportive in helping me find other opportunities when I did not get the opportunity

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marsh

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

Total of 4 interviews, first 3 went great. Last interview there were 2 people interviewing me and the one persons demeanor was a tad cold/ harsh - which is fine everyone has different personalities but I tried asking an open ended question just to have dialog and she looked at me like 😒. I have a bubbly and outgoing personality so I had a feeling she didn’t like that :/ The manager at the end basically said ‘look forward to the next time I get to talk to you’ which I took as a good sign since everything else went great. Was not given an offer but was told I was highly recommended for another position. GREAT! I emailed both the recruiter AND the hiring coordinator asking for specifics on what to apply for. Recruiter never bothered to reply, hiring coordinator seemed like she didn’t care anymore and gave passive emails. Suggestions; I know Marsh is a huge company but it takes 2 weeks to coordinate one zoom meeting. Then they do another, and another. Maybe streamline it a tad and also have employees with a tad more of an open mind when hiring. Also, if you tell someone clues they are probably getting hired or are ‘highly recommended’ for another position, see it thru or assist them in their pursuits and if they aren’t a fit- just be honest.

Interview Questions
  • What is one example of a situation where you had to give less than good news to a client and how did you do that?

Marsh

Application

I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

A thorough but friendly interview. I was pleased with how the whole process was very efficient and well organised. The recruitment team were very professional and helpful with answering queries.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels, Brussels

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Brussels, Brussels) in Apr 2021

Interview

4 étapes - 1) Petits tests de personnalité en ligne 2) Interview automatisée via une plateforme spécialisée dans les interview 2) Interview sur zoom avec des employés 3) Interview sur zoom avec la DRH

Interview Questions
  • Citez moi un échec que vous avez subi dans votre vie et comment y avez vous fait face?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Turin) in Apr 2021

Interview

farai un colloquio con il manager dell'azienda e le risorse umane. il processo è durato 1 settimana farai dei test attitudinali e infine una video intervista in lingua inglese il giorno stesso sono stata ricontattata

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marsh (Kuala Lumpur) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied on Linkedin. Marsh then sent me an invitation to a digital interview on Hire Vue and I had to complete the interview within a week. There were 8 interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • What are your career aspirations? / Tell me about a time you learned something new. / If your friend were to ask you about Marsh, what would you tell them?

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Very well Done, they made you feel calm and relaxed. Very communicated and well organised. they had rooms for different stages and a main room for all the applicants where they would relay the information to all of us.

Interview Questions
  • What is something you need to work on?

Marsh

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

Simple application and video interview process. Quick and to the point assessment day, could have done a grad Q&A to give more insight into the role and the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you brought together a team to achieve a common goal/objective.
  • Tell me about a time where there was a major change at work or school, how did you adjust and what was the outcome?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 375 Interviews