Marsh Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

I felt that interviewers were very professional and wanted to get to know me as a person, rather than just the work I could contribute itself. The HR business partner I dealt with was very professional, so although they had an admin blunder this more than compensated for it.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Rome (Italy)) in February 2020.

Interview

Candidato tramite sito web.
    primo colloquio con HR telefonicamente poi Un colloquio con 2 manager a Milano.
    Il colloquio non è tecnico.
    Alla fine del colloquio ti fanno svolgere dei test logici ed esercizi su excel molto difficili dato il tempo a disposizione.
    Mai ricevuto nessun esito dopo ben 3 mesi

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

A few preliminary phone interviews, and the final rounds were 5 rounds of 30 minute interview sessions via video chat. These interviews were back to back, and frankly intense. They asked questions that I would have never thought to prepare for.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you did not get along with someone you were working with? How did you resolve?   Answer Question

Graduate Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2019.

Interview

This was for a HireViu Interview. There were 8 questions in total and most of them are behavioral-based questions. They also ask my salary expectation and why do I want to work at Marsh.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you communicate effectively with your audience?   Answer Question

Grad Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process was comprised of 4 rounds. The initial round was an online bot interview, followed by online testing, finally a group panel interview and a presentation 1:1.

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marsh (Norwich, England) in September 2019.

Interview

A phone interview followed around a week later by a formal interview at Marsh regional offices with 2 staff. One member of staff was a senior member of the team I was applying to join and the other was an experienced member of the HR team. The interview was approximately 45 minutes long and consisted of some conversation about the role and previous experience, followed by some competency-based and administration questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

Submitted application online, offered Hirevue interview with various behavioral questions and asked what you would tell friends about the company, had 3 minutes to answer questions, did not receive offer for in person interview

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haywards Heath, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Haywards Heath, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Was communicated via LinkedIn orrginally and then invited in for a n interview. Interview stage was intense but following research of the company was made a lot easier. Then a week later was invited for a video call to say me having to travel, which was very considerate. Was then offered the role that following day.

Commercial Insurance Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

My hiring process included seven in-person meetings and interviews with Senior Vice Presidents and Managing Directors. It began with a broad look at Insurance and Marsh and ended with a very focussed, detail oriented interview and presentation of a business plan.
    My Recruiter was amazing; she was very supportive throughout the process and gave me great insight to what was happening at every stage.

Interview Questions

• How do you see Technology being a disruptor or influencer in the future of our business?   1 Answer
    • How do you work in a team? How do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Norwich, England) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview took around an hour and the type of questions asked were expected. I had to give examples on what i had done previously to prove i have the skills for the job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example on how ive dealt with people at different levels and how i dealt with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

During the interview process, I had to complete questions online in both written and video form. After completing the online interview, I was selected for Marsh's Super day where I had four interviews with different managers in different departments regarding my work experience, leadership, academics, and decision making.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work in a team and had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time when you had to display your style of leadership and working with people who were being difficult to work with.   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest strength and weakness   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.