Marsh Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

Submitted application online, offered Hirevue interview with various behavioral questions and asked what you would tell friends about the company, had 3 minutes to answer questions, did not receive offer for in person interview

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haywards Heath, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Haywards Heath, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Was communicated via LinkedIn orrginally and then invited in for a n interview. Interview stage was intense but following research of the company was made a lot easier. Then a week later was invited for a video call to say me having to travel, which was very considerate. Was then offered the role that following day.

Commercial Insurance Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

My hiring process included seven in-person meetings and interviews with Senior Vice Presidents and Managing Directors. It began with a broad look at Insurance and Marsh and ended with a very focussed, detail oriented interview and presentation of a business plan.
    My Recruiter was amazing; she was very supportive throughout the process and gave me great insight to what was happening at every stage.

Interview Questions

• How do you see Technology being a disruptor or influencer in the future of our business?   1 Answer
    • How do you work in a team? How do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Norwich, England) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview took around an hour and the type of questions asked were expected. I had to give examples on what i had done previously to prove i have the skills for the job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example on how ive dealt with people at different levels and how i dealt with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

During the interview process, I had to complete questions online in both written and video form. After completing the online interview, I was selected for Marsh's Super day where I had four interviews with different managers in different departments regarding my work experience, leadership, academics, and decision making.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work in a team and had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time when you had to display your style of leadership and working with people who were being difficult to work with.   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest strength and weakness   Answer Question

Advisory Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

One hour phone interview with potential boss. Many topics were covered including information about day-to-day activities and logistics of employment. Example scenarios were provided to help clarify what I would do at Marsh and questions were asked based on these scenarios.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (London, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Intense process! 6 stages and took a lot of work but was great fun! Knew I was doing well throughout the process. Final interview was a 12 hour day with a 2 hour math test, presentation, interview and culminated in drinks with the CEO.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Manchester, England) in February 2018.

Interview

The first 3 steps were mostly the same as with most graduate employers; online application, online tests, then the online video interview. After that came the assessment day with face-to-face interviews, all assessors were very friendly and we've had the chance to talk to ex-Grads and employees. The interviews were strength based, you should prepare for it and think about scenarios when you displayed skills that are relevant for the insurance industry. The group exercise was probably the most challenging one I've done in all assessment centres, but was industry based, therefore it was a good experience when being prepared. We also had to give an individual, 10 minute presentation with Q&A, the assessors here were also very friendly and asked fair, competency based questions.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was comprised of a number of different tasks. Firstly a basic questionnaire about my details, with a few questions on why I wanted to work for Marsh. Secondly an online interview in which I had to record myself answering questions within 30 seconds to a minute of hearing the question. There was then a series of psychometric tests I had to fill out online. Lastly there was an assessment day, which we had to prepare a presentation for, on one of 5 topics relating to the industry. On the day there was also a competency based interview, a group assessment, a written task relating to the assessment and a chance to meet the people who had been accepted onto the scheme the previous year.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a recent impact to the industry and how it affects Marsh   Answer Question

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

To meet with the person I wanted to speak to, I have had to show my full motivation and persistence. He made me to meet with 2 other of his colleagues before I could meet with him. The position being placement specialist, it did make complete sense to show my full motivation for the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your overall experience as a P&C placement broker whether in Paris and then at Lloyd’s of London. The challenges you went through and how you dealt with the market to get to the pricing you needed to achieve?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.