Marsh Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh

2.8

Summer TRAC Associate Interview

Interview

First round was a video interview that you take on your own, next you were invited to interview at the office you applied for. It was about 2 hours and a very smooth process.

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

A few preliminary phone interviews, and the final rounds were 5 rounds of 30 minute interview sessions via video chat. These interviews were back to back, and frankly intense. They asked questions that I would have never thought to prepare for.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you did not get along with someone you were working with? How did you resolve?   Answer Question

Graduate Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2019.

Interview

This was for a HireViu Interview. There were 8 questions in total and most of them are behavioral-based questions. They also ask my salary expectation and why do I want to work at Marsh.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you communicate effectively with your audience?   Answer Question

Grad Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process was comprised of 4 rounds. The initial round was an online bot interview, followed by online testing, finally a group panel interview and a presentation 1:1.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

I felt that interviewers were very professional and wanted to get to know me as a person, rather than just the work I could contribute itself. The HR business partner I dealt with was very professional, so although they had an admin blunder this more than compensated for it.

Jovem Aprendiz Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in August 2019.

Interview

Busquei uma ONG que tem parceria com empresas de vários segmentos e enviei meu currículo para ela, que selecionou meu currículo e fiz um preparatório para poder ser chamada na Marsh e fazer a entrevista

Trac Program Interview

Interview

Multi-Step process. Began with phone and moved to face to face meeting with multiple members of the company. It was kind of like a super day set up. They are very nice an professional people.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview with HR about 30 days from my application. Phone interview went well however I was under the assumption they did not pursue me any further as I did not hear back from them. About a month later they contacted me again to see if I am available, I said yes and they set up video conference a week later with the area manager. Another week passed and they set up another video conference with a more senior manager. It was a lengthy process and was wondering if I would ever get an in-person interview. I got great feedback from each interview so I was feeling confident. A few days passed and I didn't hear from them. I emailed, no response or feedback. I was thinking oh great probably another video conference. The next week I get an email stating they will not continue with my application anymore. In the end I'm glad I was able to do the video conference interviews from home as I would be pissed if they made me go to there office each time. But still disappointed that they wasted my time like this. The whole process took about 2 months!!

Interview Questions

• What challenges did you face in your previous roles?
      Tell me about your background.
      What made you interested in this position?
      Basic interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The process starts with a phone screening with HR. After the phone screening, I was invited to an on-site interview with the hiring manager and the team. During that interview, they asked me about my professional experience and behavioral questions. I was then invited again for a technical interview. I haven’t heard from anyone since then and its been 3 months.! They should have at least the courtesy to follow up with an update/ resolution as I took days off to go to their on-site interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work on a difficult project   Answer Question

Analista De Benefícios Pleno Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marsh (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in September 2018.

Interview

Contato direto via linkedin, entrevista presencial e via skype. O retorno foi dado em torno de 3 dias uteis. Houve entrevista em inglês, teste de conhecimentos e habilidades. Para inicio no trabalho, foram bem flexiveis, me dando mais de uma semana para organização na empresa anterior.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.