Marsh Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh

2.8

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The process starts with a phone screening with HR. After the phone screening, I was invited to an on-site interview with the hiring manager and the team. During that interview, they asked me about my professional experience and behavioral questions. I was then invited again for a technical interview. I haven’t heard from anyone since then and its been 3 months.! They should have at least the courtesy to follow up with an update/ resolution as I took days off to go to their on-site interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work on a difficult project   Answer Question

Assurance Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

The whole process too about 2 months from the time I applied to starting. Video interview was needed before getting an actual interview. The actual interview was with 2 people and had a final interview with upper management after. Background check was performed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had difficulty meeting a deadline and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

I initially after submitted my resume got the cAll from the HR, the application is still under process and I am hopeful to get this job. After the HR call,Hirevue was set up in which very simple question based on ability to join the team was asked and also about my previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about the ability to join the company.   1 Answer

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was about 3 months. Had several informational interviews. 2 in person Interviews. My recruiter was great. She kept me up to date but let me know up front that the process is slow.

Vice President Interview

Interview

Interview process was explained clearly. HR manager was friendly and cooperative and answered all questions I had during the process. At first I felt nervous but the HR manager made me feel confortable.

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Marsh in March 2019.

Interview

It was a phone interview where they asked me questions about myself with the objective of getting to know me. It was key to research the history of the company since the interviewer liked my answer when I knew about it.

Summer TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The first round is a Hirevue interview with standard behavioral questions. The timeline to hear back was very unclear as they kept pushing it back further. Eventually, I was invited to New York for a super day with 3 other potential candidates. There were three different thirty minute interviews, mostly behavioral questions and walking through your resume. While the interviews were easy, it took more than two weeks to hear back when the program director said it would take two days and that was only after I had emailed him a few times asking for a response. Who waits two weeks after a super day? Also, I said hello to one of the interviewers on the street about an hour after the interview with him and he had no idea who I was.... The whole process was extremely disorganized and I felt a little disrespected.

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Park, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Brooklyn Park, MN (US)).

Interview

The process initially took a while. I applied online on October 12th and wasn't contacted for a phone interview until November 5th. The phone interview went over information about the company, why the position is open and I was asked why I was looking for a new opportunity and to walk through my resume. The in-person interview was what turned me away. I met with the controller and the accounting manager and the controller appeared to be too busy to meet with me as they kept looking out the office. The in-person interview was only 20 minutes long and I did not have a good feeling about it afterwards. I did not believe I did very well since not all questions correlated to the new position, but instead was about my former employer and why I believed the changes were happening.
    I received a call the next day with an offer and the job had a robust benefits package and great pay but my feeling after the in-person interview was not positive enough for me to accept the offer. I do not believe 20 minutes is enough time to know whether or not you want to hire someone, and wasn't sure how many other decisions were made this way.

Interview Questions

• Can you walk me through your resume?
      Why are you looking for a new opportunity?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

Submitted application online, offered Hirevue interview with various behavioral questions and asked what you would tell friends about the company, had 3 minutes to answer questions, did not receive offer for in person interview

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Full time position - First started with a video interview, and then was invited back for a superday which was half a day and talked to 4-5 different people. Easy questions - very behavioral - the people were exceptionally nice.

Interview Questions

• Just behavioral questions - lots of my interviewers wanted to know more about me aside from the resume/questions. They preferred not to ask questions.   Answer Question