Marsh Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh

2.8

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

The process was very thorough. I had the opportunity to meet with my potential boss, cohorts and HR representative. This allowed me the opportunity to get a more holistic picture of the company and what the job might require in order to be successful.

Summer TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very facilitated, recruiters were in touch with me the entire time. I was flown out to Boston by the company and their travel agency was very friendly.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (San Antonio, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

It was one of the easiest application and interview processes that I have been through in my career. I appreciate the prompt responses from the Marsh team and feeling that my skills are valuable to Marsh.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my work history and how it correlated to the duties for position that I was applying for.   1 Answer

Marsh TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Online video interview. 5 questions- had 30 seconds to prep before answering each one and 2-3 minutes to answer depending on the question. Had 3 practice questions beforehand. Asked for GPA, citizenship.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain Marsh to your friends?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to work with a difficult or demanding person? How did you work through it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time you used statistics to solve a problem? How did you find them and how did it solve the problem?   Answer Question

Business Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online. An in-house recruiter contacted me and we had a phone call. I was scheduled for an in-person interview in New York. I went in and spoke with two different people separately about a couple of different roles. Each interview was 45 minutes. The people I interviewed with were very nice. The project sounded interesting and I felt qualified.
    I followed up with the recruiter by email about a week later. I never heard back (which is the reason for the negative rating). I do not understand an HR process that does not include following up, in a timely manner, after an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle dependencies between SCRUM teams?   Answer Question

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Miami, FL (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interviewers were professional and knowledgeable, but at the same time friendly and encouraging. The interview process was seamless and pretty well organized by the talent acquisition manager. It was a very positive experience.

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The process took 4 weeks. The recruiter was very helpful and available to answer all of the questions from start to finish. I interviewed with 4 people in the new department and was asked general questions regarding my prior experience. I had already worked for Marsh in the past so I guess that helped. I got a job offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current role and why do you want to move to Marsh?   Answer Question

Commercial Insurance Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

My hiring process included seven in-person meetings and interviews with Senior Vice Presidents and Managing Directors. It began with a broad look at Insurance and Marsh and ended with a very focussed, detail oriented interview and presentation of a business plan.
    My Recruiter was amazing; she was very supportive throughout the process and gave me great insight to what was happening at every stage.

Interview Questions

• How do you see Technology being a disruptor or influencer in the future of our business?   1 Answer
    • How do you work in a team? How do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online through a job posting website. I was contacted by HR who then scheduled a phone interview. After the phone interview I had an in-person interview and was hired two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were challenged at work. How did you successfully complete your difficult task?   Answer Question

Business Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marsh (Columbia, SC (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

It was very easy going, I was not intimidated at all. Everything went smoothly. There was a 1x1 and group panel interview. One of the best interviews I've had. The atmosphere was relaxed yet professional.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went over and beyond to help a team member   1 Answer