Marsh Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Marsh

2.8

Analyst II - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Met with my direct supervisor to gauge my interest and to see if I would be a good fit then met with the MDs to discuss my experience, academics, why marsh, why insurance, and why am I right for the role

Interview Questions

• Why trade credit and political risk?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

First I completed a Hirevue interview that had part video questions and part written questions. After waiting a while I received an email to notify me that I am still in the interview process. Then I completed a super day where I had 4 - 30min interviews.

Service Delivery Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I went through a 3-step process. 1) Phone screen by 3rd party recruiter. 2) On-site interview at Recruiter's place of business with Marsh representatives. 3) Final round on-site at Marsh with several one-on-one interviews in succession. Questions mostly centered on my background and experiences and probing for experiences relevant to the job in question.

Interview Questions

• How many bananas are consumed in the city of Chicago each week?   Answer Question

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Pleasant and professional. Started with a HireView interview (super awkward) and then final round. I am yet to do the final round, but so far it seems very professional and pleasant, with all travel expenses covered by the company.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a moment when you had to deal with conflict within a team   Answer Question

Underwriting Operation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Tallahassee, FL (US)).

Interview

It was a simple two interviews set up. I had a phone interview first where they bascially went over my resume and talked for a little bit. Then I had an inperson interview with three manager when it was more of like a get to know you type of setting

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you have to deal with conflict and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1. I applied online on Marsh's website.
    2. A few months later I received a Hirevue interview.
    3. In person Superday interview in the NYC office. The Superday included about 4 - 30 minute interviews and a Q&A session with recently graduated employees.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

I applied online, and had a face to face interview. I was contacted several weeks later via a recruiter from their NY HQ. The process moved very quickly, and I was kept updated throughout the process. Iwas offered a position and accepted.

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

I interviewed with multiple people in the organization and went through a full assessment process. In total it may have been 5-6 video interviews. There was no follow up or closing of the process. After beginning in March, with a final interview mid April, as of May, I have yet to hear anything formally.

Learning & Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalispell, MT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Kalispell, MT (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Breif phone screen with acquisition department. Followed by a few phone interviews with department heads. On-site visit and walk through of position, panel and 1-1 interviews. Finally a follow up call and job offer.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company that can help you succeed in this role?   Answer Question

Senior Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Stockton, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter regarding my interest. I was then scheduled for an interview. I was interviewed on 3 occasions from 3 separate Marsh employees via telephone. Background check conducted. I was subsequently offered a position. Attended training in Philadelphia. Onboard trainer, Ken Heffner was extremely helpful and an excellent onboard trainer.

Interview Questions

• My work history and stragtic claim resolution examples.   1 Answer