Marsh Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh

2.8

Consultant, Valuation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Fairly informal, but very candid and informative. I had previously worked for this company, having just taken a five year hiatus in a different field/industry, so my experience probably differs quite a bit from others here.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was a pretty seamless process. The first step was a recorded video interview, followed by remote interviews with eight people, seven of which through video conference and another by phone. The recruiter kept in touch and I received and accepted an offer.

Interview Questions

• What would make me a good fit for the company, to go over my employment history, what I think about the company.   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. The initial HR screening interview was a bit odd, as it was done via HireVue. HireVue is a video program where you are interviewed by pre-recorded questions and the application videos your answer to each question. Once I completed the HireVue interview, I was reached out to a few days later to discuss in-office interviews. I interviewed in their Atlanta office with three different people, and I was offered the position.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I received email informing for a video interview. It had no deadline or a due day to response the interview; however, there's another email the next day warning me that I have to complete the interview within 48 hours. Same day night, I tried the website they provided and the system returned back with error message"no current interview available".... I had to email back the recruiter who sent me the warning email, she replied very quick but put me into a phone interview dated to the right next day.
    The recruiter called me around 2pm the next day, I could barely hear what she's talking; for the entire conversation, there was a large echo, I can hear someone is running in the house, screaming... I believe she was in the bathroom of her own house... I have to ask her to repeat her question at least 2 times to catch only 50% of her words...
    I felt very bad, disappointed after the interview. It should not happened for such a big company...

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself / Why Marsh / What if your Microsoft ability   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Started with video interview then phone then in person interviews. I met with three different managers at the in person interview. The whole process was straightforward and the HR Rep was helpful.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Marsh?   1 Answer

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a few weeks. Had an online interview with HireVue. Then was contacted for an in person interview in the NYC office. I interviewed with two managers, whom were very knowledgeable and very pleasant to speak with. I really enjoyed meeting them!! It took a few months, but I did receive an offer.

Advisory Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

One hour phone interview with potential boss. Many topics were covered including information about day-to-day activities and logistics of employment. Example scenarios were provided to help clarify what I would do at Marsh and questions were asked based on these scenarios.

Summer TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

It was a two-step interview process. The first round of interviews was a pre-recorded, online interview. There was a series of five pre-recorded behavioral questions to which you had about 2-5 minutes to respond. The second and final round of interviews involved a super day in the office you wanted to work in. I had to participate virtually, but most people traveled to the office to participate in a two-hour behavioral interview with four different employees at the company. The interviewers ranged from HR associates to managers across different industries.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness and greatest strength?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to work in a group and not everyone got along with each other. What was the end result?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to be innovative.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a conflict with your coworkers/teammates?   Answer Question
    • Tell me how you stay organized and/or how you approach meeting deadlines.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you used data and analytics to back up a project or proposal.   Answer Question

Client Fulfillment Center Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marsh (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was interview by two people during a hiring event. The interview was kind and professional; the asked excellent questions, took notes and listened intently. About a week later I received an offer of employment. The Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist with whom I worked was kind, effective and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement or dispute with a co-worker? How did you handle it; what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Insurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

The Interview Process was easy! it started with a Video interview asking about yourself and simple yet telling questions about yourself. I later got a call saying that they were interested in meeting with me. I meet with two manager that made me feel super comfortable and it was more of a conversation rather than an interview. So overall the face to face interview was great.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I preferred to work alone or in a group?   1 Answer