Marsh Junior Underwriter Interview Questions

Updated 6 Feb 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Marsh

Positive100%
Applied online67%
Employee Referral33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marsh (Overland Park, KS) in Jan 2018

Interview

The hiring and interview process seemed very seamless. I applied, received a call-back for an interview, and then interviewed. The interview went well, and I felt comfortable and at ease answering and asking questions.

Interview Questions
  • One thing I was asked was if there was ever a time I did not get along with a co-worker.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Overland Park, KS) in Jan 2018

Interview

Professional, efficient and non threatening. The interviewers are front line managers and know what they are looking for. The front desk person was friendly and engaging and helped to put me at ease.

Interview Questions
  • What is something about yourself that is not reflected in your resume?
Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Overland Park, KS) in Jul 2017

Interview

Met with two senior underwriters, both very friendly. First half of the interview was spent with the interviewers reading an overview of the company. The second half they asked very basic interview questions and left time for me to ask questions. The whole interview was less than half an hour.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever been late with an assignment or didn't perform a task to the best of your ability? If so, why?

Popular Careers with Marsh Job Seekers