Marsh Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh Marketing Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

First round was a prerecorded interview using your iPhone which was awkward. After that, it was a face to face interview, which was your standard interview experience. There were no surprises but it did take forever which was frustrating.

Interview Questions

• Lots of case study questions, with "tell me a time when you..." which is pretty standard these days.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was a pretty seamless process. The first step was a recorded video interview, followed by remote interviews with eight people, seven of which through video conference and another by phone. The recruiter kept in touch and I received and accepted an offer.

Interview Questions

• What would make me a good fit for the company, to go over my employment history, what I think about the company.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marsh in January 2010.

Interview

Interviewed for position went well, even received a call from HR afterwards to talk compensation, if other offers were on the table from other employers, and was told a decision would be soon. Never heard from them again, so I followed up to be told they ultimately went with an internal candidate. Thanks for letting me know!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.