Marsh Placement Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 27 Mar 2019

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (Miami, FL (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interviewers were professional and knowledgeable, but at the same time friendly and encouraging. The interview process was seamless and pretty well organized by the talent acquisition manager. It was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a few weeks. Had an online interview with HireVue. Then was contacted for an in person interview in the NYC office. I interviewed with two managers, whom were very knowledgeable and very pleasant to speak with. I really enjoyed meeting them!! It took a few months, but I did receive an offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The process took 4 weeks. The recruiter was very helpful and available to answer all of the questions from start to finish. I interviewed with 4 people in the new department and was asked general questions regarding my prior experience. I had already worked for Marsh in the past so I guess that helped. I got a job offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current role and why do you want to move to Marsh?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

To meet with the person I wanted to speak to, I have had to show my full motivation and persistence. He made me to meet with 2 other of his colleagues before I could meet with him. The position being placement specialist, it did make complete sense to show my full motivation for the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your overall experience as a P&C placement broker whether in Paris and then at Lloyd’s of London. The challenges you went through and how you dealt with the market to get to the pricing you needed to achieve?   1 Answer

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Heights, St. Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh (Richmond Heights, St. Louis, MO (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a 30 minute phone conversation with the hiring manager and then an online interview through HireVue. Was offered the job the following week. A very seamless process!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Overall a good experience. Talent acquisition very responsive and helpful. All the interviewers were very friendly. I had one video recorded interview, one 30 minute phone call and I went to the office twice where I interviewed with 5 people separately for about 40 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time in your career where you made a mistake and what you did to fix it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was about 3 months. Had several informational interviews. 2 in person Interviews. My recruiter was great. She kept me up to date but let me know up front that the process is slow.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.