Marsh Summer TRAC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh Summer TRAC Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh

2.6

Summer TRAC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marsh (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Five basic behavioral questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Most questions are centered around common dilemmas you may come across in a school or work setting so work on your story-telling skills

Interview Questions

• What was a moment when you had trouble dealing with a fellow student, professor, boss, etc. and what was your response?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Summer TRAC Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

On campus interview and then a super day the next week. The questions were mostly behavioral with some about what you know about the company and industry. During the super day you talk to 4 different people for an hour each and they are all very laid back and genuinely interested in your responses.

Interview Questions

Marsh Response

24 Mar 2016 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the feedback, I am happy to hear that your experience was positive. I hope you have a great summer experience and we will see you next year!

Summer TRAC Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh in October 2016.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews at Marsh. The first being through a HireVue portal. The second round of interviews was telecommunicated with multiple Marsh employees in the office I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Marsh?   1 Answer

Summer TRAC Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was very organized, but did take a while to complete. There are multiple rounds of interviews from hirevue to eventually in-person interviews. Because of all of the offices and all of the applicants, the entirety of the process will take about 2 months.

Summer TRAC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I was referred through a friend. First interview was answering recorded questions through Hirevue, then was invited to Chicago office to do in person interviews with 3 managers and 2 recent program graduates

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with people from different backgrounds   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.