Find jobs for TRAC Associate

Marsh TRAC Associate Interview Questions

Updated 8 Nov 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Marsh

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 34 candidate interviews
Marsh
Application

I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

Got an email about a month after applying online to complete a Hirevue interview. Been over a month since completing and still haven't heard anything. They don't give you any contact info. for recruiters so you can't really follow up. Would be nice to receive an update on if I'm still being considered or not.

Interview Questions
  • Q. How would you describe Marsh to a friend?
    Answer Question
Marsh
Application

I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

First there was a online interview portion where they asked you 6 questions. The questions were all behavioral. They wanted to make sure you knew about the company and were curious about how you worked with a team. Then there were 4 video chat interviews.

Interview Questions
Marsh
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

It was all behavioral that they ask you during the interview. As long as you rehearse your answers and have a good story, the interview process was fortunately pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions
  • What is the biggest challenge you have had to overcome?
Marsh
Application

I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

It was an online interview. There were about 5 recorded answer questions. You were not allowed to rerecord your answers. It took about 2-3 weeks to hear back from them.

Interview Questions
  • How would people who have worked with you in a group before say is the best and worst parts about working with you?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marsh (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

I applied online and reached out to a contact at the office I applied at, then received an email that I wasn't moving forward through the interview process. Four days before their super day, I received a text from their university recruiter asking me to come in and interview. 8 other people interviewed that day, I believe. Each of us were in a conference room and 4 interviewers came in at separate times for 30 minute interviews. They had set questions and took notes as to your answers. Each of the interviewers stuck to their specific questions and left some time for their own at the end. At the end of the 4 interviews, we got to ask current associated questions.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you had to build strong rapport with someone quickly?
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in Nov 2019

Interview

Met with campus recruiter at career fair. Followed up with hirevue video interview. About a month after completion was invited to NYC for final interview. 4 separate interview lasting 30 minutes each. Received offer a week later. Really pleasant experience and happy to be starting career at Marsh.

Interview Questions
Marsh
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2019

Interview

A few preliminary phone interviews, and the final rounds were 5 rounds of 30 minute interview sessions via video chat. These interviews were back to back, and frankly intense. They asked questions that I would have never thought to prepare for.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time where you did not get along with someone you were working with? How did you resolve?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Full time position - First started with a video interview, and then was invited back for a superday which was half a day and talked to 4-5 different people. Easy questions - very behavioral - the people were exceptionally nice.

Interview Questions
  • Just behavioral questions - lots of my interviewers wanted to know more about me aside from the resume/questions. They preferred not to ask questions.
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY)

Interview

First I completed a Hirevue interview that had part video questions and part written questions. After waiting a while I received an email to notify me that I am still in the interview process. Then I completed a super day where I had 4 - 30min interviews.

Interview Questions
Marsh
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY) in Jun 2018

Interview

Pleasant and professional. Started with a HireView interview (super awkward) and then final round. I am yet to do the final round, but so far it seems very professional and pleasant, with all travel expenses covered by the company.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a moment when you had to deal with conflict within a team
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews