Marsh TRAC Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh TRAC Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh

2.9

TRAC Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

I had an on campus interview with Marsh for the full time TRAC Associate position. They had me interview with a man probably in his 50's from the nearest city's office. He asked standard behavioral questions related to my past experiences and how I handle situations. He was given a set of questions to ask that I guess they ask all candidates for the program and then left time for some discussion afterwards. I was a bit nervous and don't think I showed enough of my personality. Ultimately I was not selected to move on to the final round interview, but overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to do busy work and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

6 Nov 2015 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback on the interview process. Good luck in your job search.

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

TRAC Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh.

Interview

The interview process began with on-campus interview before ending with a final round interview at the headquarters. The interviews were very behavioral and the people I met were very genuine.

Interview Questions

• What is attractive to you about the TRAC Associate position? Talk about your resume and past experiences.   Answer Question

13 Nov 2015 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

I am happy to hear that you had a good interview experience. And welcome to Marsh!

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Done through campus recruiting on college career site, and they contacted me via email for an on-campus interview. Interviewer was a bit behind schedule, but overall very pleasant and nice during the interview, and discussed his long tenure at the company. Said I would hear back the next week; received the typical rejection letter after a week and a half

Interview Questions

Marsh Response

13 Nov 2015 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for providing your feedback and I am glad to hear that your experience was positive. Best of luck to you.

TRAC Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was short (day wise) and very formal. There was no info session or other meetings with the employees or company outside the interviews. The first interview was a short 30 minute interview on-campus and after that you were flown to their office for a "super-day" interview. This one was four hours long followed by a short panel with the current TRAC Associates.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do Risk Management Insurance Brokerage and what industry are you interested in?   Answer Question

20 Nov 2015 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback.

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

1 face to face interview, then if you're accepted, you're called to the office where you'll have three back to back interviews for 30 minutes each, very relaxed, not really any technical questions, they care a lot about how you respond, and if you're personable, not necessarily if you have the quantitative skills, as they'll try and shape those up once you're through the door...

Interview Questions

• what are you doing this summer on vacation   1 Answer

26 Feb 2016 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on your offer.

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

During the interview process, I had to complete questions online in both written and video form. After completing the online interview, I was selected for Marsh's Super day where I had four interviews with different managers in different departments regarding my work experience, leadership, academics, and decision making.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work in a team and had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time when you had to display your style of leadership and working with people who were being difficult to work with.   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest strength and weakness   Answer Question

TRAC Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh in October 2017.

Interview

The first interview with Marsh was a video interview. You record yourself then submit it and I heard back in about 2 weeks. I was then invited back to the final round interview in their office. There were 8 other people in the final round. The building is very nice and all the interviewers were incredibly friendly. They definitely took the time to get to know you and they wanted to make sure you have a passion for the field. It wasn’t a hard interview but you do speak with quite a few people. I waited about a month before I received the call with my offer.

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I went to recruiting events that Marsh held at my university in September. The next step involved a HireVue interview which was pretty uncomfortable but everyone was required to apply that way. I was then asked back for final round interviews and offered the job a couple days after. Overall, Marsh's recruiting process is great and I had positive interactions and communication with the HR team throughout each step.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very typical and what should be expected in an interview.   Answer Question

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marsh (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Great interview process. MMC requested that I submit a video interview. After, I was invited to the Atlanta office for a face-to-face interview process. There were four rounds of interviews which lasted approximately 30 minutes a piece

TRAC Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh in October 2017.

Interview

1. Hirevue interview with a couple of behavioral questions to show how you think on your feet/communicate.
    2. Final interview through online portal. 4 30-min back to back interviews with management and HR. All very very nice and knowledgable. Felt very comfortable and more like a conversation rather than interview. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• 1. In your own words, describe what Marsh does.
      2. Why Insurance? Why this particular industry?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.