Marsh TRAC Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh TRAC Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh

2.8

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

During the interview process, I had to complete questions online in both written and video form. After completing the online interview, I was selected for Marsh's Super day where I had four interviews with different managers in different departments regarding my work experience, leadership, academics, and decision making.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work in a team and had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question
  • Talk about a time when you had to display your style of leadership and working with people who were being difficult to work with.   Answer Question
  • What is your greatest strength and weakness   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

TRAC Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh in October 2017.

Interview

The first interview with Marsh was a video interview. You record yourself then submit it and I heard back in about 2 weeks. I was then invited back to the final round interview in their office. There were 8 other people in the final round. The building is very nice and all the interviewers were incredibly friendly. They definitely took the time to get to know you and they wanted to make sure you have a passion for the field. It wasn’t a hard interview but you do speak with quite a few people. I waited about a month before I received the call with my offer.

TRAC Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh in October 2017.

Interview

1. Hirevue interview with a couple of behavioral questions to show how you think on your feet/communicate.
    2. Final interview through online portal. 4 30-min back to back interviews with management and HR. All very very nice and knowledgable. Felt very comfortable and more like a conversation rather than interview. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• 1. In your own words, describe what Marsh does.
      2. Why Insurance? Why this particular industry?   Answer Question

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marsh (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Great interview process. MMC requested that I submit a video interview. After, I was invited to the Atlanta office for a face-to-face interview process. There were four rounds of interviews which lasted approximately 30 minutes a piece

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I went to recruiting events that Marsh held at my university in September. The next step involved a HireVue interview which was pretty uncomfortable but everyone was required to apply that way. I was then asked back for final round interviews and offered the job a couple days after. Overall, Marsh's recruiting process is great and I had positive interactions and communication with the HR team throughout each step.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very typical and what should be expected in an interview.   Answer Question

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

First I completed a Hirevue interview that had part video questions and part written questions. After waiting a while I received an email to notify me that I am still in the interview process. Then I completed a super day where I had 4 - 30min interviews.

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Pleasant and professional. Started with a HireView interview (super awkward) and then final round. I am yet to do the final round, but so far it seems very professional and pleasant, with all travel expenses covered by the company.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a moment when you had to deal with conflict within a team   Answer Question

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1. I applied online on Marsh's website.
    2. A few months later I received a Hirevue interview.
    3. In person Superday interview in the NYC office. The Superday included about 4 - 30 minute interviews and a Q&A session with recently graduated employees.

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

First round was online through Hireme.com. Questions were straightforward and all behavioral. Final round was in office and also all behavioral. Questions were more in depth that the first round and the interview consisted of 4 separate interview with different people and different questions.

TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position August 2017 and got an invitation for a first round interview September 16, 2017. It was through HireVue (super awkward) and about 5 questions I had to record and the last question was typed asking what were my top two preferences I would want to relocate to. I received another email 2.5 weeks later saying the team was impressed and would like for me to come to their Atlanta office for a final round interview October 2017. I flew in early that morning to prepare and feel comfortable at company. I got there about 45 minutes early and signed in. I sat in the lounge area for a little while until the other 3 people who were also interviewing with me came in. Before we started the interview process our supervisor told us that there was another session interviewing that day of 4 people as well, and Marsh was going to choose the 4 best out of 8. The Final Round was basically a "Super Day" There were 4 of us in this session in which we rotated for about 2 hours between 4 interviewers/current Marsh employees. At the end we had the opportunity to talk to current TRAC associates about their job and the process they went through etc. Our supervisors then came and asked if we had any questions then we left. The entire team was very sweet and showed us out.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.