Marsh Vice President Interview Questions

Updated 6 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Marsh

Positive71%
Neutral29%
Employee Referral100%
2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 7 candidate interviews
Marsh
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

Multi person, one day. Met with various resources in the office. HR was the liaison pre and post interview. Follow up and offer were within a week.

Interview Questions
  • Experience
    1 Answer
Marsh
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

A long process of phone calls/ in person meetings. Helps to know someone inside and be persistent in following up with contacts. Takes about a year to be hired overall. All in all the difficultly level is average.

Interview Questions
Marsh
Application

I interviewed at Marsh

Interview

Interview process was explained clearly. HR manager was friendly and cooperative and answered all questions I had during the process. At first I felt nervous but the HR manager made me feel confortable.

Interview Questions
Marsh
Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL
Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Miramar, FL)

Interview

Very professional interview, focused on businesses goals and expectations. The hiring process very fast and friendly, the resources used along the process and the information provided by the company timely and suitable.

Interview Questions
Marsh
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Marsh (London, England, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

I had a very good experience. Everyone I spoke to was extremely helpful. I had a couple of telephone conversations and the interview was mainly a discussion with particular technical questions relating to the specialist role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL) in Jan 2016

Interview

Overall, the process was pretty typical: HR phone screen, in-person interviews, etc. It was a bit more drawn out than it perhaps should have been. Make sure you get a full picture of your responsibilities and really dig into the benefits information!

Interview Questions
  • Explain your experience handling a book of business of large P&C accounts.
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marsh (Mumbai) in Mar 2014

Interview

brief discussion on background by 3 senior members, mostly about clients handled and previous work profile as this was a lateral hire. The process was done in one day and i got my offer post that by end of week

Interview Questions

Popular Careers with Marsh Job Seekers

Graduate Scheme