Marsh Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh Vice President Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh

2.6

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Miramar, FL (US)).

Interview

Very professional interview, focused on businesses goals and expectations. The hiring process very fast and friendly, the resources used along the process and the information provided by the company timely and suitable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Overall, the process was pretty typical: HR phone screen, in-person interviews, etc. It was a bit more drawn out than it perhaps should have been. Make sure you get a full picture of your responsibilities and really dig into the benefits information!

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience handling a book of business of large P&C accounts.   Answer Question

Another offer at another firm was more attractive based on the information at hand. In retrospect, would have been a better decision to go with Marsh.

Vice President Interview

Interview

Interview process was explained clearly. HR manager was friendly and cooperative and answered all questions I had during the process. At first I felt nervous but the HR manager made me feel confortable.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marsh (Mumbai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

brief discussion on background by 3 senior members, mostly about clients handled and previous work profile as this was a lateral hire. The process was done in one day and i got my offer post that by end of week

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marsh (London, England) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a very good experience. Everyone I spoke to was extremely helpful. I had a couple of telephone conversations and the interview was mainly a discussion with particular technical questions relating to the specialist role.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.