Marsh & McLennan Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marsh & McLennan Agency Interview Questions

Interviews at Marsh & McLennan Agency

2.5

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbandale, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Agency (Urbandale, IA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

I did over the phone interview first. With those results I then had an interview with both supervisors Joey & Renee. They then made the decision to hire me so they called me back. I started January 4th. They ask a lot of questions to make sure your fit for the job.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Agency (Raleigh, NC (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I had to fill out a HireVue video interview screening before getting invited to an in person interview. The in person interview was not intense, just your standard interview questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Agency (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

A live HireVue interview is the first round, which essentially consists of a skype-type interview for around 30-45 minutes and consisting of behavioral questions about past projects. The next stage is a final round in the office for which you are applying for and are interviewed by 4 separate people each for 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What was a past project you had worked on with a difficult group member?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Agency (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a very positive experience, right up until two months later when their “sun shiney” personalities, open positive dialogue, and frequent communication ceased completely. Their lengthy interview, waiting and testing process went on for two months, during which I was all but offered the job directly. I was given flying colors for my references and background screening. The last friendly email I received actually said we should have the “green light” next week. All of a sudden, crickets. Bottom line, I jumped through hoops for two months and instead of an offer, I got a two month unemployment gap. I was given one of the standard generic reasons two weeks later by email, only to find it couldn’t possibly be true shortly after. I will never know why, but I can assure you I will never be that naive again.

Interview Questions

• Did you lead client meetings in your past roles?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about keeping up client relationships? Did you have a high rate of client retention?   Answer Question

Marsh & McLennan Agency Response

30 Jul 2018 – SVP, HR

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Occasionally, there are extenuating circumstances that require us to delay the interview process. We are committed to providing the best candidate... More

Senior Loss Control Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Agency (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was with two people. First with the Director of Loss Control and then with the Office Manager. Very friendly non formal stile of interview. Once that was completed, I had to take a computer based personality test and technical questions as well.

Interview Questions

• They did ask how knowledgeable I was with Microsoft Office.   1 Answer

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Agency.

Interview

After applying through a job website, I was given a video interview with 9 questions, before being brought in for an on-site interview. In the on-site interview, I elaborated on my past experience and my resume -- it was rather nonchalant, just a friendly interview over the table.

Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Agency.

Interview

I met with both the direct manager and their manager during the interview process, requiring two trips to the company for in-person interviews. The questions were standard and straight-forward, not at all difficult or out of the box. Unfortunately, the position that was discussed and posted was NOT communicated clearly.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Agency.

Interview

I had a connection which got me in contact with the recruiter. They were very responsive and scheduled me an interview within minutes after the phone call. During the interview the recruiter informed me about the internship and asked me how I felt about it. The interview was easy, simply because of the connection I had through the insurance fraternity at my university.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Agency (Worcester, MA (US)).

Interview

1/2 hour with the recruiter. 1 Hour phone screen with the director. She spoke more about herself than about my experience. 3 hour in person interview. Fake "happy sunshiney" personalities.

Interview Questions

• Mostly spoke about themselves. Despite many employees leaving recently, acted like they were the best place to work. It was tedious to listen to. Noticed that everyone working there was under 30 and attractive.   1 Answer

Marsh & McLennan Agency Response

27 Feb 2018 – SVP, HR

Thank you for exploring a career opportunity with MMA, and for your feedback.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Agency (Mount Laurel, NJ (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

More of a technical interview -- asked me about past experience, employee-benefit laws, and told me what they were looking for in the position. They also asked me about what I was looking for in a company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.