Marsh & McLennan Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (London, England) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online directly to MMC pre Christmas 2019. I had an initial screening with the MMC Senior Talent Consultant in HR late December 2019, just after Christmas to discuss my suitability and motivations for the role.

There was a 2 stage business interview process which took around 2 months (Dec 2019 to Feb 2020); due to Christmas, New year and myself being located outside UK at the time of application.

1st stage interview was in January 2020. After my 1st stage online interview; I received feedback the next day from the MMC Senior Talent consultant.

My 2nd stage interview was in February 2020; which was face to face at Marsh & McLennan Companies London head office.

The HR Senior Talent Consultant was very approachable, informative and kept me regularly updated on the progress of my application.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your career to date?   1 Answer
    • What have you done to correct a mistake you have seen in your work?   1 Answer

TRAC Associate Interview

Interview

Interview was straight forward and everybody I met was very nice. Nothing technical, just about myself and my interest in the firm and and position. A very pleasant experience that was not too scary.

Commercial Lines Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter, she asked me about my experience. At the end of the interview, she informed the position was already taken. Seemed not correct since I had expectations but at the end of the interview she just mentions that the position was filled already.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

went through two rounds- first was a hirevue and second was a virtual interview where I talked to four employees

they were very easy to talk to, mostly behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with reaching out/talking to people in high positions in the company?   Answer Question

Interview

It was so smooth and easy, asked me a little bit about the company and went through my resume. They asked me about things I had done at school and how it can be applied to the real world.

Interview Questions

• Specific qualifications I had and my experiences working   Answer Question

Interview

It was very calm and not stressful very nice people and casual. I enjoyed the people and it was more them explaining to me the job and not much pressure on me.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbandale, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (Urbandale, IA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

It was Conversational and very easy. Willing to reschedule after death in my family and pursued interview with me. No behavior based questioning, more just getting to know you than that.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

The interview process took about over a month. The first round of interviews is 6 questions on hirevue. The final round interviews consist of 5 separate 30 minute interviews. The recruiter was very helpful throughout the whole recruiting process.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

First round Hirevue for Marsh. They asked a series of questions and you had multiple times to record and answer each question. The questions were typical behavioral questions. However, they also specifically asked questions about how you work within a group and with others.

TRAC Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

Havent had it yet, but there have been sessions to learn more about the program. I am excited to learn more and have my interview very soon. I applied online through their portal and now have an online interview

Vice President Interview

Interview

Internal transfer. Meet with future team members and discuss my past experience and what I can contribute to the team, the team's current scope and development plan in the near future.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your self.
      why are you interested in this role?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.