Marston's Waitress Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marston's Waitress Interview Questions

Interviews at Marston's

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Chester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marston's (Chester, England) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, replying to a vacancy post, received an email 2 days later asking me to come in for an interview. Went in for the interview and had a simple chat with the General Manager, who asked me a few easy questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marston's

Anonymous Employee in Stoke Climsland, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marston's (Stoke Climsland, England) in December 2017.

Interview

lots of abrupt emails asking about my availability, interview took an hour. went through WOWs and upselling. not formal but not informal either. took a long time. asked personal questions. guessed my age. was creepy really.

Anonymous Employee in Sidcup, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marston's (Sidcup, England) in January 2018.

Interview

I arrived at my interview, where a few other people were sat. I was welcomed by two staff members who were really happy and talkative. A lady then come down who was also very happy and talkative to take us up for our interview. We sat down and was greeted by about 7/8 managers or so. They were all lovely and none of them made it feel to serious. We had to do a group activity with the other applicants to build a sky scraper out of paper & balance a ball on top. After that we had to do a ‘star of the show’ performance to show what the perfect waitress or waiter is. You could make a song up, a poem or even just draw a stick man & talk about it. The third task we had a interview where we all sat down with the different managers. The lady I had made me feel so comfortable & I was only asked 3/4 questions. I didn’t know how fun a interview could be till interviewing with Marstons! I was also offered the job next day which I am starting soon.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.