Mastercard Senior Business Leader Interview Questions

Updated 27 May 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 929 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastercard

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Purchase, NY) in Dec 2016

Interview

Easy going although took a few months to close the process from beginning to offer. Interviewed with 3 peers and 3 managers and 2HR so 8 interviews in total.

Interview Questions
  • They gave me a business case for a new product
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

At first everything seems fast with a sudden break in communication. The excuse given after contacting the company was the experience was not adequate, this was at the 3rd stage.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Decent interview, two rounds.....one with vice president another with business leader at pune location. Questions were to probe leadership skills along with technology orientation. A detailed interview on various agile methodology etc.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Very Straight forward process. Their Recruiter reached out via LinkedIn, followed by a phone screen, then in person in Purchase, NY. While in NY, had 6 face to face interviews ranging from group executive to HR leader. Everyone was very nice, after a short wait, was informed they were going in a different direction. Very professional organization, I was disappointed, but I wish them great luck on their project!

Interview Questions
  • Biggest challenge was trying to adjust to the interviewer as they were all short meetings.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mastercard (Singapore)

Interview

Through a friend's recommendation. Subsequently 'fed' into a search firm's process. Lengthy process extending over 3 months and 8 interviews from in-country to in-region to US-based interviewers. As you would expect both the length and the level of difficulty of the interviews 'peaked' between the 4th and the 7th interviews so that a) I had time to 'warm-up' at the beginning and b) I had the opportunity to relax and be myself by the end of the process. This is good for all parties concerned.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard (London, England, England) in Jun 2014

Interview

Standard. Selction of CVs at fist and phone interview then first meeting to assess over-all candidate then formal process with Skills interview and panel interview, presentation. They will explain the process and their expectations for the role.

3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Apr 2014

Interview

I was contacted by a recruitment firm and the interview with hiring manager was good. They should let the candidate talk more and try to understand their skill before jumping into questions. They should be focusing on sales skills on a sales interview not on how good at internal networking and politics.

Interview Questions
  • What would fo in a situation like this? This question for a Trainee is fine but for senior management is tell what I wanna hear.

Mastercard

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Recruited by business manager within company. Interview process was long - met with over 8 business unit employees in addition to the Unit head and personnel/HR reps.

Interview Questions
  • Do not recall any unusually difficult questions. The questions were all related to business strategy and experience within the industry.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard (London, England, England) in Mar 2012

Interview

The interview process involved three rounds and I was made an offer at the end of this process which took approx. 4 weeks. I started by applying for one role which was advertised online and was then referred for another, more suitable role which they were recruiting for. The fit was much better and I was pleased that they looked at my skill set and cultural fit and found the right place for me rather than just letting me pursue the original role.

Interview Questions
  • They asked a lot about flexibility and ability to manage uncertainty.
RSS Feed</>Embed