Masthaven Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Masthaven Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at Masthaven Group

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Masthaven Group (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Easy interview process, first interview by phone and next one to meet the team and to explain how the company works and to know about my experience on the position

Test Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Masthaven Group (London, England) in December 2018.

Interview

Initial telephone interview
    followed by Hiring manager interview

Eventually, organised an interview with MD

Did not matter how successful I was in first 2 interviews, if you face does not fit with MD you don't get anywhere with them - complete waste of time.

Regulatory Support Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Masthaven Group in February 2018.

Interview

Interview process went well and was invited to a face to face interview after a 30 min telephone call . Was then called back to final interview which went well I thought but wasn’t offered the role in favour of another strong candidate.

The people were really friendly and was a relaxed atmosphere throughout the office. Seemed like a nice place to work.

I’d actually had 4 other offers since I leaned I wasn’t successful but still wanted feedback . This is important to me.
    Chased them 4/5 times and still wasn’t forthcoming. Apparently their policy wasn’t to give feedback direct but only via the recruiter which was difficult as she was away on leave . #redtape!

Despite having direct email communication with the recruiting manager he still wouldn’t give me 5 mins on the phone to discuss . A little disappointing given that I’d invested over 25 hrs in travelling and preparing for the 3 interviews. The only feedback given via the agency was ‘ the other candidate was preferred’ . Apparently this is their version on constructive feedback .

Seems I had a lucky escape and gladly accepted a more senior role elsewhere paying 30% more.

Head of Product Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Masthaven Group (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Met with the CEO, a well structured interview at their offices. Would have been good to meet some more of the team, or even seen the workspace. Interview lasted about 1 hour, of which around 10 mins was left for me to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Masthaven? Why product? how would I raise deposits?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.