Matalan Retail GSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Matalan Retail GSA Interview Questions

Interviews at Matalan Retail

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merry Hill, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Matalan Retail (Merry Hill, England) in June 2014.

Interview

Informal chat with current manager, went through a question pack together detailing my skills and how I was suited to my role at matalan, very friendly overall. Manager was kind and helped me throughout my interview if I was faced with questions I found challenging. Interview was short and a 1:1 in a private office which was very reassuring

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Matalan Retail

Anonymous Employee in York, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matalan Retail (York, England) in June 2010.

Interview

You have to fill out an easy application form that can be downloaded from their website. There is no need for a cv. Once successful with this you're contacted via phone call and asked to come for an interview that will be either 1to1 or a group interview.

Interview Questions

• What the most important thing is in retail.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They ask you to fill in a simple availability sheet and set a contract (4,8,12 hours, or full time) and then they'll work your hours into the times you're available

GSA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Matalan Retail.

Interview

group task, shop floor activity and one to one interview

had to make a poster on matalan. had to sell items to manager acting as customer, relatively easy interview. i heard back a week later via phone call.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Matalan Retail (London, England) in December 2018.

Interview

Application online only. You have the one to one interview first, introduce yourself, tell her whether you're still in school/college straight away and positively promote yourself. Be confident but not overly as you'll come across cocky.

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Matalan Retail (Chelmsford, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Very brief and simple. Asked questions that anyone with a weak grasp of the English language could answer. The lady asked me typical interview questions such as "What makes you get out of bed in the morning?", "Why do you want to work at Matalan?" and other such questions.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a retail environment you think is effective?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.