Maxim Healthcare Group CNA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Maxim Healthcare Group CNA Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Group

1.9

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Dunwoody, GA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a quick and simple process. Got interviewed by the head RN and she was pleasant. Very comfortable and easy to talk to. Explained the company and the work environment, great company to apply for.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to learn and achieve from the company. And my client preference   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Group

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Portland, OR (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview explaining my previous experience related to job title. During the interview they asked what my current schedule is like and how much time I am available to work.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

Did application on line, received phone call for interview, had 1:1, did paperwork, received job offer, had photo ID taken, received supplies since this was a per diem assignment and didn't have to come into the office, then waited for background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried negotiation with all my experience, but it was better well set already.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Memphis, TN (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

It's easy to get hired on thru maxim. They are always hiring. Once you complete the application and finish all the assessments, you're practically hired! You may talk to a couple people about placement, no drug test, and you'll soon be put to work! You also need your CPR

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (West Melbourne, FL (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was quick and woman was friendly, asked me about experience and shared with me benefits of working for this company such as relocation opportunities if I choose to stay with the company.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Woodbridge, VA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was short, simple and thorough. The interviewer was very professional and asked questions that were not overbearing. The questionnaire was pretty straightforward. If there are any questions about the application , there is always someone to answer. The application forms were a lot but that is pretty normal. Overall, it was a good experience

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work in the nursing field   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Salisbury, NC (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Very easy and smooth. They asked about my previous experience and what was my availability. They want to match you with the best clients for you. You have to do man different classes to get the job.

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

Recruiter asked me to tell him about myself. Basic questions about my experience, why I left each job. One of the easiest interviews I have every had. Hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• none. asked what I like best about working with seniors.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none. told me what he would offer me

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Fayetteville, NC (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview lasted only one minute, and the DON was really nice. I was a new CNA, so I really wasn't sure what to expect out of it. Then when I was sent to the recruiter for my offer of pay, he lowballed me and made it clear that CNA'S were the bottom of the food chain.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Wait time was longer then interview. Josh was great and the only reason I stayed as long as I did. Didn't agree with base pay, but I was over the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.