Maxim Healthcare Group Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Maxim Healthcare Group Case Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Group

1.5

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Little Rock, AR (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

The hiring process went well. No problems with this process. It wasn't until after the assignment was made that the problems started. I was quoted I would be paid $22.00/hr at my job then to find out others were quoted a higher price. Therefore I was questioning the on-site manager and he had to come back and say, "Oh yeah it's $25.00/hr not $22.00/hr." I felt like he was going to reduce my pay if he wasn't questioned about it.

Interview Questions

• The on-site manager had poor communication skills, during the testing, there was never a printer available to print test scores or handbook sheets requested by myself. When asked if I could get a copy, office personnel would say yes but nothing was ever produced to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was quoted I would be paid $22.00/hr at my job then to find out others were quoted a higher price. Therefore I was questioning the on-site manager and he had to come back and say, "Oh yeah it's $25.00/hr not $22.00/hr." I felt like he was going to reduce my pay if he wasn't questioned about it. It was a very uncomfortable feeling.

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Group

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (San Mateo, CA (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

phone interview, interview with manager and director

Salary was too low

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.