Maxim Healthcare Group Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Maxim Healthcare Group Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Group

2.6

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

I applied online and the company got back to me in 2-3 weeks. The interview was typical for this type of position. I hope to get the job with this company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Group

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Madison, WI (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

More like a conversation for the first interview, enjoyable conversation, waiting for my next interview this week. Have talked to two different recruiters and both were great! Hopefully will be able to continue on with this great company!!!

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength/weakness   1 Answer

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

Pretty easy process, quick phone screen to get to know you a bit and make sure you're interested followed by a more in-depth phone interview which expects you to know a bit more about the company beforehand and really see if you align with the position.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Fayetteville, NC (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

So far I’ve had 2 interviews over the phone and I hope to have another one soon. The first one went fairly well and the second was more laid back yet not too intense. I’m hoping for another call soon.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group in October 2019.

Interview

Great Interview Experience. One phone screening and two in-person interviews. The hiring staff was very kind and accommodating. I also got the chance to meet with someone currently in the position I would be in to learn more about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about two of your strengths and two of your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Emeryville, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

One phone interview and three separate on site interviews with different management personnel. "Pit sit" for 2 hours in two of the on site interviews. They never got back to me and so I contacted them a week after my last interview and they told me I didn't get it. I asked for advice on future interviews and never got a response.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

phone screen with Adam Hoss. 1st interview with Adam and 2 recruiting managers, 2nd interview shadowing a few of the recruiters. Everyone was really nice and answered all of my questions. Communication with Adam was not great. It took him weeks to respond to my emails.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyomissing, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Wyomissing, PA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online, roughly 1 week later received an email asking to set up a phone interview. Phone interview went well, some general questions were asked and set up an in person interview. I thought the in person interview went well, and the business manager asked a lot of questions and seemed to be attentive to what I was saying. Unfortunately I guess I was not the right fit, which would have been fine. Marking this as a negative experience because I see no reason as to why a business manager can't take 30 seconds to respond to an email stating that they went with better options after I emailed asking for an update in the process. Viewed it as unprofessional, otherwise the experience would have been fine.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group in March 2019.

Interview

This was a phone interview, fairly easy questions to answer and interviewer answered all questions and was extremely knowledgeable on the company. The interviewer was also very positive and enjoyable to speak with over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of interviews with a phone screening in the beginning. First round, you meet in the office and talk to the recruiter. Second round you meet with the team and talk with them. The third round you talk to the regional manager for a short 15 minute interview. I am baffled by this company and how unprofessional they were. It took 5 weeks to get through 3 rounds of interviews, because the recruiter recruiting me took forever to reply and never followed up when he said he would. I thought I did wonderfully in my interviews, and as did they. I was offered the job through email and call, and then was told the next day that the recruiter had actually messed up and I had one more round to go. Great, I think, its a short 15 minute phone interview and I nailed it, thinking confidently that since it was offered before this interview, as long as I did well on this one, I would still be offered it. Nope, I was told a week later by the recruiter that I did not make the cut, despite him offering me the job a week later. What a mess. A complete waste of time to do 3-4 rounds over 5 weeks only to get my hopes up and then tell me I wasnt.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.