Maxim Healthcare Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Maxim Healthcare Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Group

2.3

Recruiter Interview

Interview

In person interview then pit sit. Learned more about co-workers. Not a hard interview. However it took forever to be officially hired. I learned alot of valuable knowledge working here

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Their interview process is not based on experience or your actual capabilities. The entire LENGTHY interview process is to see how you with blend with the current office (which I don't blame them for). However, the process takes far too long and is ridiculous for considering how much training you're thrown into regardless of your experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: How well do you work with a team?   1 Answer

Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Seattle, WA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Phone interview. Email and text to confirm time and date of interview. The whole process was simple enough to text with recruiter to stay in contact. Then also used email to provide extra details.

Interview Questions

• Share your experience. Are you familiar with ABA therapy.   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

I applied online and the company got back to me in 2-3 weeks. The interview was typical for this type of position. I hope to get the job with this company.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a good interview, I sat down with two representatives and discussed the job expectations and company goals. They were always checking in to see if I had any questions or concerns.

RN Clinical Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group in September 2020.

Interview

The interview process was quite lengthy. I had an initial interview with HR. During this interview, we discussed salary in quite a bit of depth- I'll come back to this. I then had telephone interviews with a regional person, and their supervisor, and then had a 3 hour in office interview with various staff members. I was offered the position, and was given nearly $10,000 less than what I told HR I could possibly accept. Had I been told up front this was not possible, I would never have wasted their time. They kept pushing the $16,000 bonus, but this is not guaranteed, and I have a certain wage I must live on. I also did not feel that my advanced education level, nor my extensive leadership experience, was taken into consideration with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions. Describe a time that XYZ happened.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

The interview process was over the phone due to covid. Spoke with the regional manager, director of nursing, and head of HR. Just be yourself and be honest. That’s what they’re looking for.

Recuirtment Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

I did an initial phone screen with the regional recruiter. After the screen, she passed me onto the office manager who asked about my experience and interests through another phone screen. After that, I was invited to do a pit sit, where I met the recruiters I would be working with. The meeting was about an hour long where we just got to know each other and we asked each other questions.

Behavior Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

The interview was over the phone for few minutes. They said they will contact later. Interview was not difficult, but questions were mostly about experience with children with mental problems.

contact tracer Interview

Interview

Recruiter whose name I will not use -- we spoke several times. 1.Said perhaps I'd have a job. What hrs did I prefer? Me: 8-4.
    2nd call: You can have 12 -8pm. Me: OK, not what I asked for, but sure.
    3rd call: He was wrong, I didn't get the job. Me: Ok.
    Literally we talked 2 hrs later and he's talking to me about the job. "You just told me I couldn't have a job". "oh, well, that changed." Now I'm really suspicious of this whole deal.
    4th or 5th call: Go to orientation 6/22 8am. I go. 50 min. drive. They aren't expecting me. Long story short: I STILL DIDN'T HAVE THE JOB. They texted me after orientation and told me NOT to go to the next place, I wasn't hired yet.
    6th - 7th call: You need to do a Zoom interview, they want to know about your healthcare experience. I have no healthcare experience, which is obvious on my resume. I go to the Zoom call at the dictated time -- and wait and wait and wait and no one ever comes. I was very angry at this point and told them how disrespectful they've been. Never heard from them again, other than an apology from another guy saying "don't worry; we'll pay you for the WHOLE day that you went down there." They didn't. Looks like they paid me for about 3 hrs.

Maxim Healthcare Group Response

3 Aug 2020 – Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We are very sorry to hear that your interview experience was so disorganized and frustrating. We receive a high volume of applications to the Contact Tracer positions and we are working to adapt our operations to meet rapidly-changing staffing needs related to COVID-19. We will review our interview process and communications procedures to identify areas of improvement for these positions.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.