Maxim Healthcare Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Maxim Healthcare Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Group

2.3

Flu Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

Called me for an interview day after I applied, hired on the spot and started filling out paperwork. Had training scheduled the next week. Everyone was very kind. Interview only lasted 15 mins, asked if i was okay with the job duties

Paraeducator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

Applied online and got an email back within three to four weeks. Scheduled an interview all the way in the LA office, which is their main office. Interview was a 1:1 and was an easy/average interview that asked about education, experience, and why you would like to fulfill the position.

Interview Questions

• If student A is doing this, student B is doing that, and student C is doing this. What student would you help first, second, and third? Explain   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied through my university and was contacted by a business development manager for a phone screen. Was scheduled for an in-person interview with two recruiters. Interview went great, then invited for a pit-sit. Pit-sit was good, met the team and everyone seemed to like me. Was then scheduled for an interview with the business development manager and asked more behavioral-based questions. Then was told that he would schedule me a day to talk with the area VP over the phone. Never was able to do the phone interview with the area VP as I received a call a couple days later stating they want to pursue someone with a healthcare background. Was a lengthy interview process for just an entry level position. It did not make sense why I had to go through many interviews even though they prefer someone with a healthcare background. Another thing to note is that during the pit sit there was a lack of diversity in the office, making it feel really uncomfortable and awkward walking in. READ all the Glassdoor reviews before considering this company!!!

Interview Questions

• What would your dream job be?
      Describe a time you made it through a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales Management/Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Youngstown, OH (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

They cold contacted me through indeed to which I got an email allowing me to accept or decline their contact attempt.

Was scheduled for a 1-1 interview with the operations manager.

It was fairly evident they have a SOP for interviews and they are not very well trained in conducting interviews ironically.

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Scottsdale, AZ (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The recruiter set up the interview with the school district. She said I was highly qualified and the district was excited to interview me. I was promised a whole lot of money as a traveling teacher.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of the IEP?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The questions were fairly easy and conversation was fine, but there were a few things that rubbed me the wrong way as a job seeker. One of those things was when asked about my future goals I stated I intended to return to school to get my Masters; I was then told that would not work with the schedule and demands of the position. While I understand they were being honest, I feel companies need to promote growth of their employees and encourage higher education. It also seemed the manager I interviewed with was trying to paint the position in a bad light (maybe a test?) talking about how difficult it was, how long the hours were, and how he would push his staff extremely hard (expect to work over 40 hrs every week, expect to be yelled at, etc). The last thing that solidified I was not interested in working here was when asked about why I was interested in the position I answered honestly with a personal story that fueled my interest, he responded with "everyone has a personal story, everyone has parents or grandparents, you can't let that get in your way of making it."

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Jackson, TN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

formal professional, does not meet expectations. Meet with clinical and staffing people. ask questions r/t past experience ect. direct seem to want staff but unable to give them hours. will promise you the moon yet cannot deliver or that i can tell as of yet

Interview Questions

• history of experience and how to handle issues you have no order for   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

First interview was just your typical going over your resume and answering normal interview questions. Then after that if you have a successful interview you get to come back for a day of shadowing.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

Very laid back but the questions asked were very specific you have to do your research .
    The phone screen was super concise they asked a lot of questions to feel if you were a good enough pick to take to the next round

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

The interviewer was really nice and authentic. Normal interview questions like why did you choose maxim, what made you become a cna, and why should we choose you? Type questions. After the initial interview followed up with filling out computer paperwork w2 forms etc. Prior to the interview there was a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to become a cna?   1 Answer