Maxim Healthcare Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Maxim Healthcare Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Group

2.3

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group in October 2019.

Interview

Great Interview Experience. One phone screening and two in-person interviews. The hiring staff was very kind and accommodating. I also got the chance to meet with someone currently in the position I would be in to learn more about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about two of your strengths and two of your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Emeryville, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Quick phone screen, then 3 separate in person interviews meeting the multiple BDR’s in the office. Each BDR heads a small department consisting of 3-5 people. The second interview was a panel interview with two BDRs and a senior recruiter, then after went out for a “social interview” to happy hour at a local restaurant. Each interview also consisted of a “pit sit” talking to every recruiter and getting to know them. After the third interview, I adidn’t hear anything for 3 days at which point I contacted them and they responded they had moved forward with someone else. I asked each person I interviewed with for feedback I can apply to improve myself for future opportunities, and no one responded. I thought that was a little strange as I spent many hours interviewing with them and was genuinely seeking constructive criticism.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal management style?   1 Answer

Behavioral Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Sacramento, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Didn’t apply they called me and asked me
    To come in an interview. Then they have you apply online before the interview so they have the application. Set up an interview day, don’t even ask you interview questions other then what kind of children you’re open to helping.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any restrictions on what your not comfortable with, when helping a child? Example biting spitting etc   1 Answer

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Emeryville, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

One phone interview and three separate on site interviews with different management personnel. "Pit sit" for 2 hours in two of the on site interviews. They never got back to me and so I contacted them a week after my last interview and they told me I didn't get it. I asked for advice on future interviews and never got a response.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

phone screen with Adam Hoss. 1st interview with Adam and 2 recruiting managers, 2nd interview shadowing a few of the recruiters. Everyone was really nice and answered all of my questions. Communication with Adam was not great. It took him weeks to respond to my emails.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

Went in and they were really nice. Talked to me a lot. they want professionalism first and then socialize later. I would recommend for a friend. It was thought provoking questions that they would ask

Lpn Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group in July 2019.

Interview

Relaxed and pleasant. The interviewer was very personable and made me feel very comfortable. Very friendly and easy to talk to. I would certainly recommend this interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in home health   1 Answer

Application

Interview

3-4 different stages. 1 phone. 3 in office/social setting. The whole process took way to long, onboarding was almost a month, for what turned out to be an entry level type position it all seemed a bit much. Like they would bring you in for an interview with one manager, then wait a week to bring you in and meet with another etc.

Interview Questions

• They are always interested in career trajectory as their is a lot of turnover at the company, they really try and vet to see if who they hire will stay on close to 5 years   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

Started with a phone screen and advanced to one on one with hiring manager. Next was a “pit sit” with about 4 team members to ask questions and be asked questions. Last was a final phone interview with senior management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself followed by typical behavioral/scenario questions   Answer Question

Client Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Sacramento, CA (US)).

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter about the position based on my resume. Went in for the first one-on-one interview the same week, discussed basic questions such as what I did in previous positions and why I was interested in this one. She told me to follow up with her, but I never heard back. I called her a week later and she contacted me the next day to schedule a second interview. This was mostly her showing me some of the tasks I would be doing, and meeting with another department. This took place for about 1 hour and 45 minutes. I was asked to then meet at a restaurant down the street for a "social interview" with their team of five. I was asked questions like do I like to drink, places I like to go out to, and even my age. Extremely uncomfortable and unprofessional, which was surprising considering the normal conversations I had during my first interview. I was told to follow up with her within 2 days, and was still not offered a position after all of this.