Maxim Healthcare Group National Recruitment Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Maxim Healthcare Group National Recruitment Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Group

2.8

National Recruitment Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

You will interview with your manager than invited for a pit sit, which is a mini interview with 3 members of the team, then a phone interview with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Group

National Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Was reached out through Linkedin by a regional recruiter. Spoke with him on the phone for a good 30 minutes for an initial screening of my resume and experience. Was then forwarded to the Manager of the department for another phone interview. Was then sent to the office for the in-person interview. Went over job description and how I would fit into the company dynamic. Interviewed with two lead recruiters and spoke about how sales correlate to recruitment. Was then asked to come back for a "pit-sit" which is Maxim's take on a job shadow. I did "a-day-in-the-life" with an employed National Recruitment Manager

Interview Questions

• How does your experience match what we are looking for?
      Why are you leaving your current position?   Answer Question

National Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Tampa, FL (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

They bring you into their offices and speak to you about your past work experience and then have you sit with some of the current employees to see what the job is actually like hands on. I really enjoyed seeing what the job was like during the interview process because it gave me a better understanding of the job itself.

Interview Questions

• How much recruiting experience to you have ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was little to no negotiation becasue the job is base salary plus commission. Your commission is where you get to make up for any difference in pay you might see between what they offer and what you want to get paid.

National Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Tampa, FL (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

corporate recruiter phone screen; face to face with on-site ops manager; shadowing. Be advised: ops managers exaggerate the entry level earning potential for this position. That is all I have to say so this site will accept my 30 word minimum.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.