Maxim Healthcare Group RN Clinical Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for RN Clinical Manager

Maxim Healthcare Group RN Clinical Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Group

1 Interview Review

2.0

RN Clinical Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group in September 2020.

Interview

The interview process was quite lengthy. I had an initial interview with HR. During this interview, we discussed salary in quite a bit of depth- I'll come back to this. I then had telephone interviews with a regional person, and their supervisor, and then had a 3 hour in office interview with various staff members. I was offered the position, and was given nearly $10,000 less than what I told HR I could possibly accept. Had I been told up front this was not possible, I would never have wasted their time. They kept pushing the $16,000 bonus, but this is not guaranteed, and I have a certain wage I must live on. I also did not feel that my advanced education level, nor my extensive leadership experience, was taken into consideration with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions. Describe a time that XYZ happened.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.