Maxim Healthcare Group RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Maxim Healthcare Group RN Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Group

2.2

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

The interview process was over the phone due to covid. Spoke with the regional manager, director of nursing, and head of HR. Just be yourself and be honest. That’s what they’re looking for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Group

RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

The interviewer was professional and helpful. The interview was easy to follow and not difficult to understand. Any confusion or question I had was immediately answered. The whole interview process was positive.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with children?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Oakland, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Friendly, very professional people used my first name.
    I was told what pay rate is. I was asked about my background and experience.
    i was given breakdown logistics of wages. I was allowed to ask questions.
    I was introduced to other staff in the office.

Interview Questions

• what hours do you wish to work?   2 Answers

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Knoxville, TN (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Discussed job description,past exsperience.Asked to describe your strengths and weaknesses.What hours you prefer to work,what days your not available.Different situations and circumstances and how you would handle them.The interview was lengthy and like a interigation .There was not the feeling of being any mutual communication in a respectful way.

Interview Questions

• How long I've been a nurse.What the major field of work you had done   1 Answer

I was not offered the position. It was implied that I would be called for the position or updated,but never was.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.