Maxim Healthcare Group RN Staff Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Maxim Healthcare Group RN Staff Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Group

1.0

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The process was very rapid with an application online, 48 hours until I received an email, followed by a phone interview and unperson interview 2 days later. The "manager" I interviewed with, a man, was quite rude. They were unable to supply a hard copy of salary offer, benefits package or wages. This felt very unprofessional as if something was being hidden.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself etc   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a scenario where you came into a home and the patient was complaining of palpitations   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Group

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Anchorage, AK (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was very brief and easy. Felt like it wasn't even an interview and I basically already had the job. I sat down with two people since my recruiter was training someone, they both asked me a couple questions. They were very friendly and it was relaxed, but still professional. They asked me about three questions and answered mine. It took probably less than 15 minutes.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Fort Worth, TX (US)).

Interview

Quick to hire anyone just to fill positions. Information packets, hours of on line in services without pay, and quick run through of a skills checklist with old equipment (some missing pieces). Review your nursing skills on U Tube! Given time the staff nurses learn that EVERYTHING is dictated by your relationship with the recruiters!

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, just tell them you are a nurse and you will be hired. There was an unexpected 2-3 page pharmacology exam and other tests packets handed out prior a quick 5 minute interview at the time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, but I needed a job. Calling in to recruiters (who have since been fired) for initial assignments was unprofessional! No one knew what the other was doing. I was put off numerous times after spending hours completing on line classes plus corporate culture videos. Was sent on assignments where the family made it clear to me within the initial few minutes after introducing myself, that they have already been through 8-12 nurses! Information regarding family dynamics would better prepare a nurse.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.