Maxim Healthcare Group Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Maxim Healthcare Group Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Group

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Interview

In person interview then pit sit. Learned more about co-workers. Not a hard interview. However it took forever to be officially hired. I learned alot of valuable knowledge working here

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Group

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Their interview process is not based on experience or your actual capabilities. The entire LENGTHY interview process is to see how you with blend with the current office (which I don't blame them for). However, the process takes far too long and is ridiculous for considering how much training you're thrown into regardless of your experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: How well do you work with a team?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

The interview process was nice. I received a phone call where I answered questions from a recruiter. I then met the office manager. After that I did a pit sit where I got to meet the team. I then met another manager and was hired after that encounter.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (East Hartford, CT (US)).

Interview

Traditional interview questions. Very long and drawn out interview process. I had to interview with multiple people on 4 different occasions. During the 2nd or 3rd interview I sat on the floor with someone and made cold calls. After my final interview/4th visit, they decided to go with another candidate and honestly I’m glad they did. This wouldn’t have worked out for me; This office seems to be all sales and money and the interview process was extremely inefficient. I think they realized I care more about finding the right talent than simply just money, so they chose the other candidate, and it worked out.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied through my university and was contacted by a business development manager for a phone screen. Was scheduled for an in-person interview with two recruiters. Interview went great, then invited for a pit-sit. Pit-sit was good, met the team and everyone seemed to like me. Was then scheduled for an interview with the business development manager and asked more behavioral-based questions. Then was told that he would schedule me a day to talk with the area VP over the phone. Never was able to do the phone interview with the area VP as I received a call a couple days later stating they want to pursue someone with a healthcare background. Was a lengthy interview process for just an entry level position. It did not make sense why I had to go through many interviews even though they prefer someone with a healthcare background. Another thing to note is that during the pit sit there was a lack of diversity in the office, making it feel really uncomfortable and awkward walking in. READ all the Glassdoor reviews before considering this company!!!

Interview Questions

• What would your dream job be?
      Describe a time you made it through a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The questions were fairly easy and conversation was fine, but there were a few things that rubbed me the wrong way as a job seeker. One of those things was when asked about my future goals I stated I intended to return to school to get my Masters; I was then told that would not work with the schedule and demands of the position. While I understand they were being honest, I feel companies need to promote growth of their employees and encourage higher education. It also seemed the manager I interviewed with was trying to paint the position in a bad light (maybe a test?) talking about how difficult it was, how long the hours were, and how he would push his staff extremely hard (expect to work over 40 hrs every week, expect to be yelled at, etc). The last thing that solidified I was not interested in working here was when asked about why I was interested in the position I answered honestly with a personal story that fueled my interest, he responded with "everyone has a personal story, everyone has parents or grandparents, you can't let that get in your way of making it."

Recruiter Interview

Interview

First interview was just your typical going over your resume and answering normal interview questions. Then after that if you have a successful interview you get to come back for a day of shadowing.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

Very laid back but the questions asked were very specific you have to do your research .
    The phone screen was super concise they asked a lot of questions to feel if you were a good enough pick to take to the next round

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Emeryville, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Quick phone screen, then 3 separate in person interviews meeting the multiple BDR’s in the office. Each BDR heads a small department consisting of 3-5 people. The second interview was a panel interview with two BDRs and a senior recruiter, then after went out for a “social interview” to happy hour at a local restaurant. Each interview also consisted of a “pit sit” talking to every recruiter and getting to know them. After the third interview, I adidn’t hear anything for 3 days at which point I contacted them and they responded they had moved forward with someone else. I asked each person I interviewed with for feedback I can apply to improve myself for future opportunities, and no one responded. I thought that was a little strange as I spent many hours interviewing with them and was genuinely seeking constructive criticism.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal management style?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

Went in and they were really nice. Talked to me a lot. they want professionalism first and then socialize later. I would recommend for a friend. It was thought provoking questions that they would ask

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.