Maxim Healthcare Group Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Maxim Healthcare Group Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Group

2.2

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Jeffersonville, IN (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

First interview with recruiter, then additonal interview with clinical manager. Both were easy enough. All over the phone (not sure if that is standard practice or Covid related)

Interview Questions

• What type of RN skills do you have (trach, g-tube, vent, etc)? They don't care, necessarily, what you do and don't have. They just need to know what type of patient to place you with and if there is any additional training you may need.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Group

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee and was contacted over email about setting up a phone screen. The recruiter called and asked about licensing timeline and interest in working at flu clinics.

Interview Questions

• When will you sit for the nclex and be available to start?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Providence, RI (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

3 part interview. I spoke with the representative that called me initially in person and gave an overview of my experience. Next I spoke with the Heathcare Recruiter and then the Clinical manager which involved a series of nurse related questions.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Allentown, PA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Called me to interview with field recruiter, then with a clinical supervisor. Both interviews took place on the same day. The office is very organized and the interviewers were professional and thorough.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience and what was I looking for in terms of hours   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Seattle, WA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Simple. They actually had something else in mind but listened to my experiences / feedback and found a better position. They were very specific about the personality traits that seemed to do well in certain facilities and specialties. Did a good job of steering candidates to the best fit.

Interview Questions

• RN interviews are not as interesting as others. They basically asked about my experience and familiarity with various specialties.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was mostly over the phone and felt more like a sales pitch than an interview. The interviewer was most interested in directing me how to complete the skills assessments which are used to qualify you for different levels of Care.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Tyler, TX (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview qnd vetting done quickly. One on one with DON. Required TB test. Very pleasant. Recruiter joined interview at one point with basic attendance questions. Asked a lot about pediatric experience and why would want to work with kids.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about being a nurse?   2 Answers

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Boynton Beach, FL (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy going, absolutely no pressure. They asked scenario type questions and want to get to know you as a clinician and as a person. Felt more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if faced with conflict in the work environment?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

The promised to give me relocation, housing, and a good pay and then did NOT deliver! The are totally fraudulent do not trust them they will ruin your career. Or you will be on your way there and then they will not follow up with what they said!

Interview Questions

• What nursing field do you want to work in What part of the country do you want to work in   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Charleston, WV (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Online recruiter contacted and interviewed me over the phone. I had to wait two week for the training and check off skills list and after that I got started right away.

Interview Questions

• Skills
      Experiences
      What I wanted with my schedule
      How many days week I wanted to work
      What made me leave my last job
      How long have I been a nurse   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.