Maxim Healthcare Group Contact tracer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Maxim Healthcare Group Contact tracer Interview Questions

contact tracer Interview

Interview

Recruiter whose name I will not use -- we spoke several times. 1.Said perhaps I'd have a job. What hrs did I prefer? Me: 8-4.
2nd call: You can have 12 -8pm. Me: OK, not what I asked for, but sure.
3rd call: He was wrong, I didn't get the job. Me: Ok.
Literally we talked 2 hrs later and he's talking to me about the job. "You just told me I couldn't have a job". "oh, well, that changed." Now I'm really suspicious of this whole deal.
4th or 5th call: Go to orientation 6/22 8am. I go. 50 min. drive. They aren't expecting me. Long story short: I STILL DIDN'T HAVE THE JOB. They texted me after orientation and told me NOT to go to the next place, I wasn't hired yet.
6th - 7th call: You need to do a Zoom interview, they want to know about your healthcare experience. I have no healthcare experience, which is obvious on my resume. I go to the Zoom call at the dictated time -- and wait and wait and wait and no one ever comes. I was very angry at this point and told them how disrespectful they've been. Never heard from them again, other than an apology from another guy saying "don't worry; we'll pay you for the WHOLE day that you went down there." They didn't. Looks like they paid me for about 3 hrs.

Maxim Healthcare Group Response

3 Aug 2020 – Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We are very sorry to hear that your interview experience was so disorganized and frustrating. We receive a high volume of applications to the Contact Tracer positions and we are working to adapt our operations to meet rapidly-changing staffing needs related to COVID-19. We will review our interview process and communications procedures to identify areas of improvement for these positions.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.