Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 624 of over 624 interviews

In Person10%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooksville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Brooksville, FL) in May 2022

Interview

The interview process wasn’t too long, but wasn’t very short either. From start to finish, it took roughly a month including all the interviews and pit sit. The interview questions were different than what I was used to but was very thought provoking.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you had to deliver bad news.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Boston, MA)

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, et up phone screening and then formal phone interview. Very basic questions, they were supportive of me as a new grad and happy to accommodate my needs and requests. didn't take job but definitely would work with them again

Interview Questions
  • What is your comfort managing lines/g-tubes in a home setting?

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

30.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Maxim Healthcare Services~18132
Join the conversation on

Maxim Healthcare Services

Application

I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services

Interview

It was easy going and casual. They offered some water or coffee. I was interviewed by two people. The atmosphere was calm and casual. The questions were easy and very experience based.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you handle a situation where the client is not happy.

Application

Interview

Initial phone screen with the director, in person interview with the Business Dev Manager. Then came back in to shadow the team and meet everyone and a virtual interview with the director.

Interview Questions
  • What are 3 reasons why you would be a better candidate than the other?
2 people found this interview helpful

Maxim Healthcare Services

Application

I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services

Interview

The people were nice and the questions were straightforawrd. I felt comfurtable during the interview instead of feeling too nervous. The conversation flowed very well. It wasnt too long, maybe about 30 minutes and I enjoyed it.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strength and weakness

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Bakersfield, CA)

Interview

The interview process was conducted over the phone. It consisted of a behavioral interview with a recruiter followed by a clinical interview by a clinical supervisor. The interview process was pretty easy overall.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about an experience when you successfully turned a negative situation into a positive one. How did you go about it?
1 person found this interview helpful

Maxim Healthcare Services

Application

I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services

Interview

It was fairly easily. I work travel assignments so most of the time it just a information based interview. Nothing to be nervous about. Overall a good experience. I have nothing bad to say

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Maxim Healthcare Services

Application

I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services

Interview

Very Professional Interview Process seems as though they are trying to sell me on their company and all the amazing things they do without much focus on what I can bring to the company.

Interview Questions
  • What do I think my biggest accomplishment has been?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Richland, SC) in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview was very in-depth. They're looking more for a personality that will grow with the company rather than actual experience. They also asked a lot about time management, organization, and work-life balance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Maxim Healthcare Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in Mar 2022

Interview

Only by phone which was odd. Took a while to respond back once hired. Once hired takes a while like a couple weeks to start longer if you don’t constantly talk to them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 624 Interviews